Travis Homer

Homer is one of the 5-8 best RB in college this upcoming season so that is elite for college in my book. I don't think he will be elite in the NFL ( though he will be a starter ) .

Could easily see Homer having a similar career to Matt Forte. He is a little smaller but the way he runs reminds me of him.

Advertisement
Mike James and Lamar Miller were obviously an awesome duo, NFL backs.

These guys can be even better.

Deejay in particular is just barely scratching the surface. His insane work ethic and tenacity combined with his physical gifts could lead to a truly special season, sort of out of nowhere.

Homer is a stud but I wouldn’t be shocked if Deejay finished with better numbers.

That’s pretty ******* exciting.

Deejay in particular is just barely scratching the surface. His insane work ethic and tenacity combined with his physical gifts could lead to a truly special season, sort of out of nowhere.

Homer is a stud but I wouldn’t be shocked if Deejay finished with better numbers.

Love deejay and he will ball this year but Homer is the clear cut #1 back. I can’t see that happening this season

Big is great, but if the line doesn’t open up wholes it won’t matter.

Great OL make good backs look like Willis Mcgahee . Good OL makes good backs look like a Graig Cooper, and Mike James

Advertisement
Big is great, but if the line doesn’t open up wholes it won’t matter.

Great OL make good backs look like Willis Mcgahee . Good OL makes good backs look like a Graig Cooper, and Mike James
If homer would have started from game 1 in the season he would have had 1300 plus rushing yards last season. He didn’t receive his first start until game 5 (had only 25 Carries through 4 games) and still ended up with 966 yards rushing averaging 5.9 ypc. I dont Know where this narrative that we can’t open up holes come from. Homer broke a run for 30 or more yards in like 6 or 7 games. We had bad rushing performances in a like 4 out of the 13 games we played but they did fine in pretty much the other games. But we absolutely were opening up rushing lanes

If homer would have started from game 1 in the season he would have had 1300 plus rushing yards last season. He didn’t receive his first start until game 5 (had only 25 Carries through 4 games) and still ended up with 966 yards rushing averaging 5.9 ypc. I dont Know where this narrative that we can’t open up holes come from. Homer broke a run for 30 or more yards in like 6 or 7 games. We had bad rushing performances in a like 4 out of the 13 games we played but they did fine in pretty much the other games. But we absolutely were opening up rushing lanes

I guess you didn’t read the spring reports on here that talked about the QB getting sacked left and right in spring games, or did you watch the end of the year or our short yardage offense last year..

I guess you didn’t read the spring reports on here that talked about the QB getting sacked left and right in spring games, or did you watch the end of the year or our short yardage offense last year..
Was it the first string oline who gave up all 9 of the sacks in the spring game? No.... plus it it’s touch sacks so in a regular game situations some of them wouldn’t have been sacks

An effective running game is the foundation for a successful season... takes a lot of the pressure off the qb.
Yes... I'm ******* excited too!

Advertisement
Love deejay and he will ball this year but Homer is the clear cut #1 back. I can’t see that happening this season
Obviously at this point I would agree with you, however I think it’s going to be incredibly close as the season rolls along.

Homer is a pure running back tested by great competition.

Deejay is a freak athlete playing running back.

Just saying I think Deejay has such incredible potential once he gets more and more reps.

Advertisement
I researched his receptions at 15 last year. Hope I'm wrong. Kid needs at least 30 catches

Advertisement
I could see 1,500yds rushing and @250yd catching this season. He’s going to be a full load for whomever decides to take him on solo. That, or he’ll just juke move them and cut upfield to the house. Wonder what the odds are for him average yards on TD runs?

Advertisement
Back