Travis Homer

Big n' veiny.

Just the way I like em!

D5DE5BBD-8764-47B5-B82C-960A08EE2541.gif

Advertisement
One of the best in the country. Heisman potential but I think he'll split too many carries to be considered

He looks like the weight room leader that he is. I wish we could've seen the rest of the numbers. HE definitely without question was one of the strongest cats on the team.
And if I recall, he had the second fastest 40 on team to which surprised me

Advertisement
Man would I hate to tackle this guy. He kinda reminds me of a more athletic Marion Barber.
And then you have 240 lbs of Deejay right behind him.

The obvious answer would be to limit the amount of plays Rosier needs to make, and grind an opposing defense into dust.

Not sure we have the OL for it but we’ve got a great recipe for success with these backs and an opportunistic defense.

Advertisement
Our depth at RB and some other positions is starting to create that competition for PT like the old Canes squads of the past!

The obvious answer would be to limit the amount of plays Rosier needs to make, and grind an opposing defense into dust.

Not sure we have the OL for it but we’ve got a great recipe for success with these backs and an opportunistic defense.

REALUS COMIN'

Advertisement
Advertisement

Amen. Searles needs to put pressure on his position group. He needs to tell them they can be the reason we win the ACC and a chance to play for it all. The OL needs to be told that. We don’t need to see the results week 1, but their confidence should be growing and peaking late in the season. My $0.02.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back