Travis Homer

Advertisement
This thread got all brokeback in a hurry. Yeesh.

I'm too lazy to look up numbers. Who is who?

LMAO... that's exactly why I did it. But seriously, I'm very concerned with Mr. Dynasty.
Let's not think brokeback here... Dynasty may have been thinking this "thick and veiny".
bv.gif

If he gets the requisite number of carries...he'll be considered nationally elite.

He's got a few things working against him...Richt's history of averaging in the bottom 1/3 of the nation in rush attempts per game...and a stable of super talented backs (DeeJay Dallas, the freshmen, Robert Burns) that are hungry for what few carries will be available.

None of those things have to do with Homer's talent level, which is pretty great.

Advertisement
It the oline and rosier do their jobs right could be a very special season.the beginning of another dynasty.

Man would I hate to tackle this guy. He kinda reminds me of a more athletic Marion Barber.

that's a great comparison. He probably has better top end speed than the Barber-ian. But he has the same intensity and energy.

He stays healthy and I think he's good for 1200 yards

Advertisement
I love the diversity of skill sets in our RBs. Homer def lacks the requisite vision to be considered upper echelon elite, but if the OL can do a better job of controlling the LOS, Homer will show that 2017 was no fluke. However, will be tough to eclipse 1000 yards with all the playmakers on O.

We have stable for sure. I was always a fan of Homer. I think our different skillsets of backs should allow us to control the flow of the game a bit better. Lo sure will have freshman Gore type of moments due to Travis and DJ handling business.

Advertisement
I love the diversity of skill sets in our RBs. Homer def lacks the requisite vision to be considered upper echelon elite, but if the OL can do a better job of controlling the LOS, Homer will show that 2017 was no fluke. However, will be tough to eclipse 1000 yards with all the playmakers on O.
Homer is one of the 5-8 best RB in college this upcoming season so that is elite for college in my book. I don't think he will be elite in the NFL ( though he will be a starter ) .

Homer is one of the 5-8 best RB in college this upcoming season so that is elite for college in my book. I don't think he will be elite in the NFL ( though he will be a starter ) .
he has several elite traits mainly being his speed and physicality. Good size 5’11 205 and is a good receiving back. Will test off the charts at the combine. I can see him getting drafted in the top 2-3 rounds with a good year this season. Not many running backs better than him in the draft this year imo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
he has several elite traits mainly being his speed and physicality. Good size 5’11 205 and is a good receiving back. Will test off the charts at the combine. I can see him getting drafted in the top 2-3 rounds with a good year this season. Not many running backs better than him in the draft this year imo.

Homer can be a late 1st round to 2nd round draft pick if the O line can improve and be consistent...kid has that much talent IMHO...

Man would I hate to tackle this guy. He kinda reminds me of a more athletic Marion Barber.

Or be hit by him on Specials. ****...we might be able to turn his *** loose more often this year knocking people out on kick offs with better numbers in the back field.

UM

Advertisement
Back