Travell Dixon and Amari Cooper looking to start a new trend

datcaneguy

Senior
“Me and Amari Cooper talked about it and figured out that we wanted to make a change,â€￾ Dixon said. “We wanted to go to Alabama and make a difference and be the first Miami-Dade players to go there and do big things.â€￾

Advertisement
Good for him, but that comment doesn't make any sense. You want to represent Miami Dade (South Florida) for another State? So in other words, you're selling out Miami-Dade to make Alabama better, and lets not forget, the most hated sports guy in Miami Dade.

Fail.

Huge fail.

Whatever happen to reppin the hometeam and being proud of where you from., instead, these fools want to go play for fans that would lynch them if they couldnt play ball. Bunch of red neck mother ****as

You supposed to rep your city, put on for your city. These mother****ers sold out. I'm not even from Miami and I'm ****ed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
“Me and Amari Cooper talked about it and figured out that we wanted to make a change,” Dixon said. “We wanted to go to Alabama and make a difference and be the first Miami-Dade players to go there and do big things.”

Derrick Thomas?

Advertisement
So that's what Saban is selling them on huh? Being the first Miami kids to do big things at Bama? LOL

I don't think I would say they are starting a treand. Talent has been leaving South Florida consistently for the last 5-10 years (not that they should be included in this)

Advertisement
Why is this a money talks issue? Because they didn't want to play for Miami?

Most of us don't like Bama but acknowledge they are a powerhouse team with a star head coach who recruits well and uses NCAA loopholes to keep his team fully stocked. Do you really think Saban has to make it rain at every recruit's house in order to secure a commitment?

Why is this a money talks issue? Because they didn't want to play for Miami?

Most of us don't like Bama but acknowledge they are a powerhouse team with a star head coach who recruits well and uses NCAA loopholes to keep his team fully stocked. Do you really think Saban has to make it rain at every recruit's house in order to secure a commitment?

Never saban himself. The people who have a vested interest in the success of the program.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=6&f=1010&t=8402645

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back