Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Eight wins would have us close to Top 5 IMO.

Eight wins and an exciting offense would intrigue a lot of kids and transfers.

We had a lot of injuries last season and the offense really suffered because of that. Defensively we just weren't good enough across the board and gave up way too many big plays. 8 wins should be very attainable if TVD stays healthy all season.

Last edited:
Do you think Mario gets a second honeymoon year? As in the record wont matter?

I believe that he is the man for the job and that “the job” is focused on the long term excellence of the program. No one hit wonders. They have a plan, and are executing it. 2 to 3 more classes is what we desperately need. The roster still sucks. It does. So it’s up to the fan base to grow a pair, stop *****ing and going heavy flow post menstrual. and have some patience.

Advertisement
I believe that he is the man for the job and that “the job” is focused on the long term excellence of the program. No one hit wonders. They have a plan, and are executing it. 2 to 3 more classes is what we desperately need. The roster still sucks. It does. So it’s up to the fan base to grow a pair, stop *****ing and going heavy flow post menstrual. and have some patience.
While this is 100% accurate you have met our fanbase right?

Advertisement
We had a lot of injuries last season and the offense really suffered because of that. Defensively we just weren't good enough across the board and gave up too many big plays. 8 wins should be a very attainable if TVD stays healthy all season.
Agree. Keep TVD upright, still hit on a transfer WR who can make an impact and even if the D Is marginally better, we can win eight games.

D has to get smarter.

Agree. Keep TVD upright, still hit on a transfer WR who can make an impact and even if the D Is marginally better, we can win eight games.

D has to get smarter.
I'm glad someone touched on the smarter. Our teams the last 15 years have been riddled with so many mental errors & poor overall football IQ and that has to change with overall talent in order for Miami to return to prominence.

Advertisement
We had a lot of injuries last season and the offense really suffered because of that. Defensively we just weren't good enough across the board and gave up too many big plays. 8 wins should be a very attainable if TVD stays healthy all season.
The OL injuries were devastating for sure

Not making excuses for the offense but we couldn’t even run the ball

The OL is trending in the right direction bigtime though

I'm glad someone touched on the smarter. Our teams the last 15 years have been riddled with so many mental errors & poor overall football IQ and that has to change with overall talent in order for Miami to return to prominence.
I think there’s this narrative outside of our program that Miami was just littered with all of this talent and dominated because of that (in part was true of course)

To me what I saw was a collection of guys that just lived and breathed football

Kids are definitely different these days and the distractions are intense so it’s even more important to find those types

I think there’s this narrative outside of our program that Miami was just littered with all of this talent and dominated because of that (in part was true of course)

To me what I saw was a collection of guys that just lived and breathed football

Kids are definitely different these days and the distractions are intense so it’s even more important to find those types
Need more of the kids with the Kam Kinchens mental makeup

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back