Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
After we hire and OC, I hope we look to the portal for someone who's better than everyone currently in the RB room.
There should be some good guys available I know we got Mesidor after the spring last year. Pretty sure Parrish was January but that was Kevin smith related

If we get an OC that’s already connected somewhere people could follow

Speaking of Silvera, having a nice senior season at Arizona State.

54 tackles, 4.5 TFL, 1.5 sacks

7154636B-D974-4A2C-B8A3-2D2274C085FE.jpeg

Advertisement

I realize there are two options here (for the lateness of this Portal announcement), not sure if anyone has any inside info...

1. He graduated in December.
2. He submitted his name by January 18th, and it took nearly 2 weeks for Louisville to process it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No doubt man. I mean I love Parrish but when we talk talent it was so plainly obvious that he was on a higher level than our other guys

That’s tough because we brought in some highly regarded guys

He could walk without a limp you mean? Because Chaney and Citizen are NFL ballers if they can ever get back to health and pre-injury form.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He could walk without a limp you mean? Because Chaney and Citizen are NFL ballers if they can ever get back to health and pre-injury form.
No bigger fan of Citizen on this board than me

But yes of course I meant the guys that could actually play. Chaney is a tough case for sure, kid is very talented of course but at this point I personally consider anything we get from him a bonus

Advertisement
Back