Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
yea, he was a name we discussed on the board.

my guy legit 6'5+ 9 routes and fades all day. Huge catch radius. Faster than ppl think because of how he glides. Already has ACC production

Not sure what happen but if u can get him after psring for the low i would take it and save money for other positions. This adds comp to Horton who i think he is better than anyway.

Advertisement
my guy legit 6'5+ 9 routes and fades all day. Huge catch radius. Faster than ppl think because of how he glides. Already has ACC production

Not sure what happen but if u can get him after psring for the low i would take it and save money for other positions. This adds comp to Horton who i think he is better than anyway.

Perfect weapon for Ward. Honestly more impressed with Alford than I was with Young... as you say, grab him then start shaking trees for a Coleman type to hopefully shake loose.

Advertisement

My man, Im hoping Horton can develop into our X. I'm praying for it, actually! But, until I see it constantly, on the field, I'd love to bring in a sure thing!

If Alford is available, and he has no red flags, I'd take another 1 year rental, to go with our new QB.

Plus, the boy is Canadian! For us, just making to a P5 is impressive. I'd love to see the kid in orange and green

Advertisement
Back