Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
hmm

Attachments

• 3CC3EE50-934D-4720-BDE7-137FA97EBE39.jpeg
    3CC3EE50-934D-4720-BDE7-137FA97EBE39.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 500
You are going to keep whining like a little b!tccch regardless.

I haven't made any excuses and I haven't embraced any excuses. And Mario is not even remotely close to the chief or only person making the determinations on who to contact.

Cry some more. WAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAAAHHH, "we aren't getting difference makers". We actually are. Just not as many as you want at this time.
Yea great perspective, players already know where they are going. Who gives a fùcc we should be tampering better. Idgaf the reason it's not working we aren't getting enough of the difference makers. Maybe in one of your rare moments sanity you can understand that we are missing elite players.

Advertisement
Nothing wrong with a player smoking weed in the locker room, nah. We need that culture fix here!

I get it we need talented DL, and maybe this kids dad and Mario have a heart to heart, and he wants Mario and staff to do some mentoring work with him.

Jimbo is an enabler, and Mario is a disciplinarian. Maybe it could work, but you can't bring in bad seeds when you are tying to fix the culture and lockeroom.

Advertisement
Yea great perspective, players already know where they are going. Who gives a fùcc we should be tampering better. Idgaf the reason it's not working we aren't getting enough of the difference makers. Maybe in one of your rare moments sanity you can understand that we are missing elite players.

Keep crying.

The recruiting rankings say otherwise, that we are not, in fact, "missing elite players".

We currently have the #18 ranked TRANSFER group, with only 4 guys. Nobody ahead of us has taken fewer than 6, and we have one of the highest AVERAGE rankings, and are in the mix for several more guys.

We literally have a near-identical AVERAGE player rating to F$U (the #1 ranked transfer class), with our 4 guys to their 8 guys.

So you are currently pitching a cvvvnnnnty little tantrum over...four more transfers...and there's another Portal window in May...

Take a Midol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keep crying.

The recruiting rankings say otherwise, that we are not, in fact, "missing elite players".

We currently have the #18 ranked TRANSFER group, with only 4 guys. We literally have a near-identical AVERAGE player rating to F$U (the #1 ranked class), with our 4 guys to their 8 guys.

So you are currently pitching a cvvvnnnnty little tantrum over...four more transfers...and there's another Portal window in May...

Take a Midol.
The minute you stop pretending you actually have any ****** clue what you're talking about we will all be smarter for it. We have holes on our roster same as last year. The recruiting rankings means **** once season starts. 24 incoming freshmen won't be lifting us from the abyss, especially with the lack of depth. Takes a special form of stupid to rely on true freshmen. We don't have elite Dline we don't have elite Receivers. 2 of the most important positions on a football field.

I’m completely fine, and will have a ****tail and breathe later. Merely responding to the assertion that I should have been satisfied with one part being successful making the other failures ok.

I think Mario can build Miami back, and don’t really understand why we can’t call a W a W and an L an L and keep going towards more Ws than Ls…

(And let’s be even more fair with the math, I’m not talking about 1 recruit L vs a dominant class as 1 to one, I’m simply responding that while closing last years NSD was absolutely incredible in such a short time, it doesn’t dismiss things like the coaching staff debacle)
Don’t disagree. And why is the term 🍹being censored?

Advertisement
Back