Transfer Portal watch

Im not gonna read all of your post because ive already seen your like Dabo Swinney when it comes to the portal, im just stopping after the 2nd paragraph.

1.) Lane Kiffin and Riley can recruit, and have successful offenses. They will forever get guys in portal.
2.) FSU is a nice portal destination for a grad transfer(tally) and Norvell can point to his successes in the transfer portal for multiple years.

More colleges devoting more resources into it has no bearing considering what stopped them before in the first place. Only school was Clemson because Dabo didnt feel he had much holes or the need to be there.

Miami,FSU, UF will always be good portal destinations for top kids...as should. There will be FLORIDA kids who want to play back near to home or kids from out of state who want a step up in comp or parralel transfer for reps who would love to live in florida for a year.

Man, you are so full of ****e lately. I'm not "like Dabo Swinney" when it comes to the Portal. I love the Portal. Always have. You can't find a single post of mine that says we shouldn't be hitting the Portal, and hard.

Carry on with your nonsense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Prayer GIF

Advertisement
The problem with most highly desirable Portal entrants is that it’s probably too late to “get him NOW” if you were not on him before he entered.

Need the insiders to tell us that we are in the game i.e. we participated in back channeling activities prior to his entry becoming public. If not, he’s likely going elsewhere.

See, you actually get how the process works.

Instead, we have a bunch of clowny porsters who think that once they post the tweets on guys entering the Portal...that Mario will be picking up the phone for the very first time...and that Mario is "failing" because he is "too slow"...

Advertisement
See, you actually get how the process works.

Instead, we have a bunch of clowny porsters who think that once they post the tweets on guys entering the Portal...that Mario will be picking up the phone for the very first time...and that Mario is "failing" because he is "too slow"...
It doesn't matter the reason. The facts are we aren't getting difference makers. Whatever excuse you want to cuddle up next too won't change that.

sorry for the negativity.
But we we’re saying the same thing last year.

Wait till the playoffs end.
Wait till the nfl season is over.

We are running out of excuses for losing out on talent in the portal.

And the talent we lost out to actually produced last year.

It seems like we have to tread lightly when criticizing our staff now a days.

But it seems obvious that Mario is having problems in the portal.
Can’t sugar coat that at all.

I really hope I’m wrong and come summer we’re sitting pretty.
But I just don’t see a way some d tackle that’s producing on a playoff team is not only gonna enter the transfer portal but actually be wanting to come here.
And if he’s not in the playoffs then why haven’t they jumped yet.

I wouldn’t be so concerned if we had won 8 games last year.
But if this coach wants to run some system that made us look like dog sht because we don’t have the players to run it then we should be staking portal bodies by the double digits.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It doesn't matter the reason. The facts are we aren't getting difference makers. Whatever excuse you want to cuddle up next too won't change that.

You are going to keep whining like a little b!tccch regardless.

I haven't made any excuses and I haven't embraced any excuses. And Mario is not even remotely close to the chief or only person making the determinations on who to contact.

Cry some more. WAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAAAHHH, "we aren't getting difference makers". We actually are. Just not as many as you want at this time.

sorry for the negativity.
But we we’re saying the same thing last year.

Wait till the playoffs end.
Wait till the nfl season is over.

We are running out of excuses for losing out on talent in the portal.

And the talent we lost out to actually produced last year.

It seems like we have to tread lightly when criticizing our staff now a days.

But it seems obvious that Mario is having problems in the portal.
Can’t sugar coat that at all.

I really hope I’m wrong and come summer we’re sitting pretty.
But I just don’t see a way some d tackle that’s producing on a playoff team is not only gonna enter the transfer portal but actually be wanting to come here.
And if he’s not in the playoffs then why haven’t they jumped yet.

I wouldn’t be so concerned if had won 8 games last year.
But if this coach wants to run some systems that made us look like dog sht because we don’t have the players to run it then we should be staking portal bodies by the double digits.
Not nowadays CIS had always been mob mentality. Váĝìñá

Advertisement
Back