Transfer Portal watch

The minute you stop pretending you actually have any ****** clue what you're talking about we will all be smarter for it. We have holes on our roster same as last year. The recruiting rankings means **** once season starts. 24 incoming freshmen won't be lifting us from the abyss, especially with the lack of depth. Takes a special form of stupid to rely on true freshmen. We don't have elite Dline we don't have elite Receivers. 2 of the most important positions on a football field.
Our team will be utter **** if we don’t address those two positions, 100%. We have time but I don’t understand how people don’t see this.

Advertisement
Our team will be utter **** if we don’t address those two positions, 100%. We have time but I don’t understand how people don’t see this.
Because they want to bank on tomorrow. That's stupid when we've not shown that we land those kids with this regime. Last year we got some ok players at best. I for the life of me don't see where the optimism stems from.

The minute you stop pretending you actually have any ****** clue what you're talking about we will all be smarter for it. We have holes on our roster same as last year. The recruiting rankings means **** once season starts. 24 incoming freshmen won't be lifting us from the abyss, especially with the lack of depth. Takes a special form of stupid to rely on true freshmen. We don't have elite Dline we don't have elite Receivers. 2 of the most important positions on a football field.

Hilarious. You prove your ignorance constantly.

Again, you haven't addressed the fact that the SOLE DIFFERENCE between where Miami currently sits and the #1 TRANSFER CLASS THUS FAR is...four transfers.

Instead, you are going to generalize about DT and WR, as if that somehow proves your whiny point. Last year at this time, you didn't even know who Colbie Young was, and now he's probably our best returning WR.

Keep crying.

Advertisement

Big man hit the portal too…
Compromise Shrug GIF

Advertisement
Hilarious. You prove your ignorance constantly.

Again, you haven't addressed the fact that the SOLE DIFFERENCE between where Miami currently sits and the #1 TRANSFER CLASS THUS FAR is...four transfers.

Instead, you are going to generalize about DT and WR, as if that somehow proves your whiny point. Last year at this time, you didn't even know who Colbie Young was, and now he's probably our best returning WR.

Keep crying.
Based off the last 13 months I would say banking on landing premier portal players is irresponsible. I don't need as many paragraphs as you to explain that. Whatever mythical fairy land you are posting from where it has already happened please post pictures. Trìcƙ

Last edited:
Advertisement
You’d need more than him and Lucas at this point.

But I don’t know anything about this kid or his situation.

Rogers (NT), Lucas (multiple), and the Arkansas kid (NT) in addition to Gore (who is 1000% playing DT btw lol).

I think that’s an overall slight upgrade over the interiors we lost in the talent department, JMO. 0% chance that happens though lol. I really don’t like where this is headed but I’ll reserve my real complaining until it’s all over.

Rogers (NT), Lucas (multiple), and the Arkansas kid (NT) in addition to Gore (who is 1000% playing DT btw lol).

I think that’s an overall slight upgrade over the interiors we lost in the talent department, JMO. 0% chance that happens though lol. I really don’t like where this is headed but I’ll reserve my real complaining until it’s all over.
God forbid anyone complains before September. Let's just sing Kumbaya for the next 8 months.

Advertisement
You’d need more than him and Lucas at this point.

But I don’t know anything about this kid or his situation.
I don't know **** about football, but I thought we would add three more on the DL, the positions being: nose DT, three tech DT, and SS DE. I assume Lucas could fit either DE or 3 tech.

Get him on campus and figure that out later. I'll take him at DE or DT or a hybrid. Same thing I said when we were recruiting him. He's going to grow into a DT though.
Yeah but that’s the trick right? He will ask how will he be used and maybe he doesn’t want to play DT. We need him either way so it doesn’t matter, I’m just saying, we would be back to square one at DT is all.

Advertisement
Back