Transfer Portal watch

I think Rogers is in a tough spot. Firstly, Mario's clear priority is HS recruiting. Secondly, how do you get a top receiver to commit to this offense? And DT, impactful ones, are tough to find. Hopeful that something's in the works behind the scenes for that position.
And FSU thriving is salt in the wound.

Advertisement
The thing is though is it’s a very big gamble for them. MSU had one great year then came back down to earth this year. We’ll see if FSU is able to maintain the same success in 2023. You still have to recruit and develop your own talent to some degree.
Can be a dangerous game, but they are retaining a lot already in a year they've won 10 games and they are adding even more especially on the offensive side of the ball. If execution remains the same, Norvell has them positioned to do very well unfortunately.

Can be a dangerous game, but they are retaining a lot already in a year they've won 10 games and they are adding even more especially on the offensive side of the ball. If execution remains the same, Norvell has them positioned to do very well unfortunately.
I think LSU will get them next year or atleast I hope. Other then that after watching Clemson I have a hard time seeing anyone in the ACC beat them. The portal looks like it will be Dabos downfall.

Advertisement
I think Mikey is king of tampering.

FSU always “first team to contact” “first to get a visit” from portal players.

Seems fishy to me I don’t think this CB even visited anywhere else. Clemson and Ohio State were in contact.
Definitely. They're definitely tampering but it's working for them. Short term their portal success will be a thorn in our side but long term w/o Travis they won't be a major concern.

I think Mikey is king of tampering.

FSU always “first team to contact” “first to get a visit” from portal players.

Seems fishy to me I don’t think this CB even visited anywhere else. Clemson and Ohio State were in contact.
I’m not gonna get mad over the tampering thing cause every team does it, or fans want them to tamper. Still fruck FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Frustrated World Cup GIF

They’re returning almost all their team and cleaning up in the portal. It might not have been a sustainable model a few years ago but nowadays you can find proven commodities every cycle.

Maybe, but that less likely than them improving at this point.
We thought the same thing with king coming back and he got hurt and we went backwards I wasn’t Impressed with them as much it seems you all are I was more disappointed in the teams they played allowing them to get these plays off but I see they have y’all shook

Advertisement
Back