Transfer Portal watch

This is peak Gaby right here..
1649380703330.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is peak Gaby right here..
View attachment 181276
I like Gaby and he's got a tough job. But why does he try to speak for the staff on situations where he certainly has no solid info. For example, he should have just said Coleman is taking a visit on campus and there's mutual interest. Just leave it at that, why say the staff doesn't want him then you look like a clown 24 hours later.

I like Gaby and he's got a tough job. But why does he try to speak for the staff on situations where he certainly has no solid info. For example, he should have just said Coleman is taking a visit on campus and there's mutual interest. Just leave it at that, why say the staff doesn't want him then you look like a clown 24 hours later.
I mean if the staff didn’t want him at the time but changed their mind I don’t see the problem with reporting that

Advertisement
he wouldnt have a visit set up if there were no interest. It makes no sense to say what he did when dealing with transfer portal guys
I hear what u saying but I’m just saying I guess the dude is just going by what whoever it is giving him info is saying

Got to stop speaking in definitives. One sentence he says absolutely not and then later in same paragraph say well I wouldn’t shut the door. I mean wtf is 247 doing hiring someone like him? Seems like a good kid but wow.

I know ON3 has taken a ton of 247 top guys and maybe that’s some of the issue and the fact that Miami 247 probably doesn’t have a ton of subscribers so they are going cheap with their hires but **** he needs some training

Advertisement
Never understood the “Circle back on Coleman is WVU goes elsewhere” narrative in the first place. We could use both, plus another DL too lol.

I know nothing about this LB, but I feel like there will be more options there too.
Been saying over recruit bigs til it's right for months.....I'd spend the rest of those portal spots on front 7 and OT....***** everything else right now ...the game is won in the trenches ...

Advertisement
I hear what u saying but I’m just saying I guess the dude is just going by what whoever it is giving him info is saying
Im just saying ...any one with crooting experience knows...Transfer guys arent taking visits to schools without real legitimate mutual interest or offers...it makes no sense...this isnt a high school kid going on a unofficial visit..Transfer portal guys recruitments are usually shorter and to the point...because they are usuall talking to teams BEFORE they are in the portal.

Gaby will get the hang of it. Appreciate his hustle…just stop the hedging lol. That’s like sports analysts predicting a win for a team then follows that up with a “but I wouldn’t be surprised if they lost” type comment. It’s a lazy cyoa tactic. Be bold, who cares if you take an L from time to time. Own it and move on.

Advertisement
Back