Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
We have dudes on here who no one knows their real name or ever seen them, and they hedge on recruiting. But u man mad at a guy who is working as a recruiting insider that he doesn't make definitive statements on things he doesn't know. He is giving u what he heard. Yall funny.

Excited for the potential of USC kicker Parker Lewis because it goes without saying…
1649424846956.jpeg

We have dudes on here who no one knows their real name or ever seen them, and they hedge on recruiting. But u man mad at a guy who is working as a recruiting insider that he doesn't make definitive statements on things he doesn't know. He is giving u what he heard. Yall funny.

“Insider”

Animated GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Liberty City El What do you think of Caleb Johnson from UCLA. I briefly watched his tape and he seems a bit small for a linebacker but I am no expert. Also he only had 45 tackles in 2021 which is pretty low for a starting MLB...

Last edited:
@Liberty City El What do you think of Caleb Johnson from UCLA. I briefly watched his tape and he seems a bit small for a linebacker but I am no expert. Also he only had 45 tackles in 2021 which is pretty low for a starting MLB...
He’s an NFL guy. Not a top tier prospect but he’ll be drafted. Big time boost to the room if we could add him.

Here‘s the game log if you want to be more detailed about his play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Read somewhere he's leaving UCLA because he was passed up by younger LBs.Hope we wait and find someone better.
From what I seen they brought In a transfer at his position and they are changing the defense from a 3-4 so 2 inside guys won’t be on the field together

Advertisement
Back