Transfer Portal watch

Fellas, If he was a top tier LB, he probably wouldn’t be in the portal. Unless the kid is from a smaller school, and is looking to prove he can play with the “big dogs” (the LB from Hawaii), you’re gonna find guys whose either homesick, looking for a change in scenery to reboot their careers, going thru a coaching (scheme) change, or have been passed by on a depth chart. It is what it is. Yeen gonna find a lot of Tyrique Stevenson’s out this muhfucca. STUD transfers don’t exist, 99.5% of the time. If this kid got size, speed, talent and can improve the **** show of a LB room that we currently have….. then you take his *** everyday and twice on Sundays. So why TF we arguing whether he’s a JAG or not? Let Mario, Steele, Strong and Co. (You know… the ny99as that’s getting paid very handsomely to make dese calls) decide if the kid can help us, or nah. Again, If he was a “stud” at his current school, he wouldn’t be in the portal.
Crazy thing is, as far as LBs are concerned, we don’t need an absolute stud lol. We just need competent LB. If we go from an F to a C- in terms of LB play, that’s a HUGE upgrade to our defense. We’d all prefer the A+ but a C- will GREATLY improve our defense.

Advertisement
Wr , DT , De and Lb are a must. 1 - 2 more ol would make me feel better going into camp.
How’s Ladson fitting in so far if you don’t mind me asking? Still need another WR regardless as you alluded to.

Advertisement
Crazy thing is, as far as LBs are concerned, we don’t need an absolute stud lol. We just need competent LB. If we go from an F to a C- in terms of LB play, that’s a HUGE upgrade to our defense. We’d all prefer the A+ but a C- will GREATLY improve our defense.
LB is a must. It doesn’t have to be a AA we just need a quality player that can be counted on.

Advertisement
This! Be able to play the scheme, play your gap, tackle a muhfucca, and be fast enough to run down a fleet footed QB like Trickett from time to time. Is that too much to ask for?

Advertisement
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Accompanied by the "Mario can't recruit..." wailing.
I'm here for it.

EDIT: in response to Lokest's post about CIS reaction if Flowe ends up at USC.

Advertisement
Forgot CB. Need 20 alternatives to Ivey so he isn't forced into game action.
Maybe one but the cb‘s have looked surprisingly better. More press man has helped guys. Blades has been a nice surprise playing nickel and safety. Porter , Ts and the young guys might be enough. That being said I wouldn‘t pass on a good portal player if they want in. Also Addae is a huge upgrade over the last half decade. We got a good one.

Maybe one but the cb‘s have looked surprisingly better. More press man has helped guys. Blades has been a nice surprise playing nickel and safety. Porter , Ts and the young guys might be enough. That being said I wouldn‘t pass on a good portal player if they want in. Also Addae is a huge upgrade over the last half decade. We got a good one.
Lejond a possibility?

Advertisement
Back