Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Why would we bring in a Kicker?
I see others have mentioned competition. Sure, that's the default answer. But not sure its that simple. Within the last month, Mario has issued a preferred walk slot to a very good kicker and now bringing in a highly touted kicker from the portal for a recruiting trip. This more than just fostering competition. Something maybe brewing here, needs monitoring. OTOH, it might be nothing and maybe its Mario's modus operandi when it comes to kickers. Not sure what he did at Oregon.

I see others have mentioned competition. Sure, that's the default answer. But not sure its that simple. Within the last month, Mario has issued a preferred walk slot to a very good kicker and now bringing in a highly touted kicker from the portal for a recruiting trip. This more than just fostering competition. Something maybe brewing here, needs monitoring. OTOH, it might be nothing and maybe its Mario's modus operandi when it comes to kickers. Not sure what he did at Oregon.
Dont think naything brewing considering the entire Borregales family were at practice the other day in the family photos.

Advertisement
More like Mario watched his tape last year and saw he missed some easy kicks and he might be struggling this spring so he wants to bring some competition. Might be in some
Close games this season and need a kicker

Official now
Screenshot_20220407-172535_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Yea that’s him. I thought he was optioning a bunch out the backfield. But my bad. I thought they were a run heavy squad
Well I guess we are both right in a sense. When I say spread I’m referring to 4 wide, no TE. But they are still definitely run heavy from the shotgun. Offense still as basic as can be like back when they were in the flexbone

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Keep that Armwood Stank off my U...
Lol facts.

Agiye was a problem from the day he set foot on Bama, it was only a matter of time before he got booted off the team.

I don’t trust much from Bama fans, but from what I read they said he was an entitled kid who couldn’t handle tough coaching. He would’ve been perfect fit on Diaz’s team, but on this staff I don’t see him being able to cut it with Mario & Gattis.

Lol facts.

Agiye was a problem from the day he set foot on Bama, it was only a matter of time before he got booted off the team.

I don’t trust much from Bama fans, but from what I read they said he was an entitled kid who couldn’t handle tough coaching. He would’ve been perfect fit on Diaz’s team, but on this staff I don’t see him being able to cut it with Mario & Gattis.
Exactly fam. That's like saying, "Nah, I'm good on getting waterboarded. Hook that car battery up to my nuts instead"...

Advertisement
Back