Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
"Last year, Agude was third on the team with 54.0 total tackles (25 solo, 29 assist), 6.5 tackles for a loss, and 2.0 sacks."

"UCLA graded out 97th nationally as a pass-rushing unit by PFF. Mitchell Agude generated the fourth-most pressures among Pac-12 front-seven players, but no one else from the Bruin defense was in the top-25 and Agude was more boom or bust than consistent contributor throughout the year."

I hope Mario takes a hard look at him despite his boom/bust rep. Those are some great stats. I was worried about the low TFL numbers, but if he's 4th in the PAC12 in pressures, the lack of more TFLs is most likely the fault of the other guys on the DL. Admittedly, I didn't watch any UCLA games last season, not one.

Advertisement
"Last year, Agude was third on the team with 54.0 total tackles (25 solo, 29 assist), 6.5 tackles for a loss, and 2.0 sacks."

"UCLA graded out 97th nationally as a pass-rushing unit by PFF. Mitchell Agude generated the fourth-most pressures among Pac-12 front-seven players, but no one else from the Bruin defense was in the top-25 and Agude was more boom or bust than consistent contributor throughout the year."

I hope Mario takes a hard look at him despite his boom/bust rep. Those are some great stats. I was worried about the low TFL numbers, but if he's 4th in the PAC12 in pressures, the lack of more TFLs is most likely the fault of the other guys on the DL. Admittedly, I didn't watch any UCLA games last season, not one.

Think about thia, he's putting up good nunbers on a bad team. Impressive. He could explode on a more talented team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

looking zach braff GIF by HULU

Advertisement
Back