Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Georgia Tech just had their top recruit flip to NEBRASKA on signing day. Geoff Collins is dead in the water
Daaaaammmn idk how I missed that. I knew they wasn't really gonna be **** but I didn't think everything would fall apart this soon.

Advertisement
I suspect a lot of it was due to the fact that we have loss to those guys a lot more often than we should have in the last 10-15 years. Let’s hope we start beating those guys into the ground year after year like UGA does to where they don’t even put up a fight anymore.

I suspect a lot of it was due to the fact that we have loss to those guys a lot more often than we should have in the last 10-15 years. Let’s hope we start beating those guys into the ground year after year like UGA does to where they don’t even put up a fight anymore.
the last 4 ga/ ga tech games have been blowouts, but before those 4 games- most years were competitive games.

Georgia Tech just had their top recruit flip to NEBRASKA on signing day. Geoff Collins is dead in the water
Guy walked into a nightmare rebuild. Started off with a little momentum recruiting wise but the roster turnover has made this a 5-6 year rebuild if everything goes perfect, which it clearly hasn't.

With that being said...

Death, Taxes, CPJ.

CPJ.gif

Advertisement
Paul Johnson is 10 times the coach Geoff Collins is.

GT is at a huge disadvantage in recruiting they need a speciality type coach to differentiate themselves. If I was them they should go hire Jeff Monken from Army or an air raid coach similar to Mike Leach because they aren't going to recruit well enough. They need a scheme advantage.

Since 2009 (last 12 years) Miami has lost 3 times to GT, UGA has lost 2 times. But 2 of our losses vs GT has been the last three years. It’s fresh in our minds.

Since 2009 (last 12 years) Miami has lost 3 times to GT, UGA has lost 2 times. But 2 of our losses vs GT has been the last three years. It’s fresh in our minds.
I’ve said it many times that 2019 loss to GT was just a horrid loss. Their first year after transition from the option. They had literally no quarterback. Their lines were small on both sides. They didn’t have Gibbs yet and we lost AT HOME. Unreal bro.

I’ve said it many times that 2019 loss to GT was just a horrid loss. Their first year after transition from the option. They had literally no quarterback. Their lines were small on both sides. They didn’t have Gibbs yet and we lost AT HOME. Unreal bro.
That's the year we lost to FIU and Duke to finish the season. Pretty sure dudes were throwing games. Especially the FIU game. I think local gamblers got involved with that one. No proof, just an opinion.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back