Transfer Portal watch

🤔🤔
647D5AE9-FAD3-4A71-9014-17DECC650C5B.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
i remember posters on here talking about what Geoff Collins was building in GA TECH...and i would shut it down everytime...The school is FIU in Atlanta...No fan base...only draw is ..your living in Atlanata but UGA is king there and every other school in the sec gets the rest and clemson gets who they want and what is left of the carcas goes to Ga Tech.

Advertisement
i remember posters on here talking about what Geoff Collins was building in GA TECH...and i would shut it down everytime...The school is FIU in Atlanta...No fan base...only draw is ..your living in Atlanata but UGA is king there and every other school in the sec gets the rest and clemson gets who they want and what is left of the carcas goes to Ga Tech.

I always wondered why Ga Tech couldn't recruit, same with Rutgers. Don't you think it's more about the lack of commitment to football by their college administrators though? And GT has a legit campus.

I’m not sure who was sold on Geoff doing anything but using that as a stepping stone, if there is a thread I’d love to read it.
But a lot of that stuff is basically applicable to any school that isn’t the top dog in a metropolitan area. Does having the draw of a nice city, missing the top local recruits and having empty stands not sound a little too familiar?

Let’s not go full nuts here. I don’t think GT has some easy road to hardware, but After all they have more ACC appearances and title than we do. It’s a school in a P5 with prestigious academics, that isn’t as committed to athletics, not FIU.

I always wondered why Ga Tech couldn't recruit, same with Rutgers. Don't you think it's more about the lack of commitment to football by their college administrators though? And GT has a legit campus.
Tech has some pretty high academic standards. It’s pretty tough to convince kids in the heart of SEC country to come there.

Advertisement
They need either a gimmick type thing or to try the NFL route again. Collins could sell early playing time but he never won to convince these kids he had the right path.

I’m not sure who was sold on Geoff doing anything but using that as a stepping stone, if there is a thread I’d love to read it.
But a lot of that stuff is basically applicable to any school that isn’t the top dog in a metropolitan area. Does having the draw of a nice city, missing the top local recruits and having empty stands not sound a little too familiar?

Let’s not go full nuts here. I don’t think GT has some easy road to hardware, but After all they have more ACC appearances and title than we do. It’s a school in a P5 with prestigious academics, that isn’t as committed to athletics, not FIU.
Again...ga tech iis fiu in comparison to us and uga. I'm not asking you this I'm telling you this having lived walking distance from the school for college.

No one on this board gives a flying **** about academics. That's probably been our admin main issue trying to make us into the dukes and ga techs of the world. Who regardless will never happen because of perception

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back