Transfer Portal watch

That’s Jabril Cox younger brother...

Jabril was a beast LB at ND ST too & then transferred to LSU his Senior year & got drafted in the 4th rd by the Cowboys.

They’re Kansas City kids & his former coach Chris Klieman is HC at K-State.

However, his brother was pretty much a Free Agent & chose not to go to KSU despite the relationship with most of the staff there, so I would guess this kid will follow in the same pathway & go where it makes the most sense for him financially & helping increase his draft grade.

My guess, would be LSU, Oklahoma, Texas, Ole Miss & a few other SEC schools will be on him the hardest.

Advertisement
That’s Jabril Cox younger brother...

Jabril was a beast LB at ND ST too & then transferred to LSU his Senior year & got drafted in the 4th rd by the Cowboys.

They’re Kansas City kids & his former coach Chris Klieman is HC at K-State.

However, his brother was pretty much a Free Agent & chose not to go to KSU despite the relationship with most of the staff there, so I would guess this kid will follow in the same pathway & go where it makes the most sense for him financially & helping increase his draft grade.

My guess, would be LSU, Oklahoma, Texas, Ole Miss & a few other SEC schools will be on him the hardest.

It seems to me with this transfer portal stuff that the non P5 schools are becoming feeder schools to the P5 schools. It is almost becoming a process for under recruited kid to start off at one of these smaller programs with goal of jumping to bigger schools after year or two of playing time. Not a bad idea. These smaller programs are essentially replacing the role of JUCOs in that regard.

Advertisement
Good pickup for the Canes. We really need the competition and depth back at CB, Porter will provide that and hopefully make it where we don’t need to stretch putting kids outside their comfort zone, I.e., Couch at Nickel

Advertisement
@PIPO @Baba Yaga fellas, it's go time!!
E2txkm.gif

20210723_002529.gif

20210723_002424.gif

909_450.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back