Transfer Portal watch

Rumors circulating
Meaning Go On GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Derick Hunter coming home due to logjam at DL? 2020 DL at A&M?
Recent likes all Miami stuff posted by Joseph and Salave'A.
Most recent follows are a Miami fan account, Mirabal, and Sabbath Joseph.
Good find! All of his likes are of the Miami staff 👀

Looks like he’s an OT now too

1645764242591.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh I wouldn’t write off a Cinderella season with all these moves. We sure up the LB position n grab one good Olineman and we might be in the convo of top 10.
I’ve thought and expected this since the day he came home. He will not suit up and present the same version of the Miami Hurricanes that we have all become accustomed to. If you aren’t prepared to dominate the man in front of U, you won’t play, Mario will replace you. This is going to be a whole new look team in fall camp/practice. Old/previous players will of course play but they will with a different attitude and urgency.

Taking an fsu legacy from uga? How am I supposed to even fathom that given the last 20 years?

SelfassuredHilariousIsopod-max-14mb.gif

I gotta be careful I don't hurt myself.

Who knows what will happen next. Some of these kids may be homesick, may be flirting, may have buyer's remorse.

But in the future, I hope more kids will pull a Conerly. If a kid is not ready to sign on NSD, then put it off. No need to rush, particularly for these 4 and 5 star recruits. What are the schools going to do, run out and sign a low 3-star replacement? Well, maybe the Gaytors will. But everyone else will wait patiently.

Advertisement
Back