Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Never seen coaching grades, interesting.

Do you happen to know how they cone to those numbers?

So far I haven't been able to find what metrics they use. I'd definitely be curious to know. I do see that they've "liked" a good bit of stuff about the U on twitter.

Their intro on Twitter just says "We give ADs, HCs & agents exclusive analytics edges in all aspects of CFB. The #1 full staff coaching search firm in college football. Follow & Connect"

Here's their latest post on the Strong hire.

On Kevin Smith hire

On the Steele hire

Last edited:
Advertisement
Since 2009 (last 12 years) Miami has lost 3 times to GT, UGA has lost 2 times. But 2 of our losses vs GT has been the last three years. It’s fresh in our minds.
Fair rebuttal. Last year was no fun to watch either. That was a horrible win. But those days are behind us now. I fully expect that our games with them will be like our games with Duke now. Just complete and utter blowouts from start to finish. No mercy.

Paul Johnson is 10 times the coach Geoff Collins is.

GT is at a huge disadvantage in recruiting they need a speciality type coach to differentiate themselves. If I was them they should go hire Jeff Monken from Army or an air raid coach similar to Mike Leach because they aren't going to recruit well enough. They need a scheme advantage.

Good points.
Scott Frost may be available after 2022 season.

Advertisement
That's the year we lost to FIU and Duke to finish the season. Pretty sure dudes were throwing games. Especially the FIU game. I think local thugs got involved with that one. No proof, just an opinion.
Why they gotta be thugs tho?

Could just be gamblers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back