Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
This looks like an average RB running behind a great line. He is almost never touched before 5 yards in this tape.
Who was the OC? That’s a beautiful play design.
I mean it’s not an inside delay into a 6 man front 3-1 and 4-1, but it’s a nice play call and design. Lol

Advertisement
I’ll take the guy that scored a bunch of touchdowns playing in a power 5 conference and see how it shakes out.
Agreed.

Not saying he is going to go to Miami or is even considering us but the guy has a nose for the endzone and gets positive yardage consistently in short yardage situations.

Must take in my book if he wants to come.

A guy at the end suggested Moultrie, Parrish and Ladson.
These guys are fine and will improve the quality of the team, but none of them move the needle for me to be quite honest. And that’s fine to an extent, because we need to improve the overall quality of the roster. However, we’re missing a big-time, eye opening impact player - a Stevenson-esque, Rambo-esque transfer. Even Phillips was exciting because of his potential (not saying Ladson isn’t). Hopefully this second wave of portal entries and/or Spring portal entries bring us that guy or two.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dye looks pretty solid. Very quick, reads the blocks really well (underrated trait imo), hopefully can catch. He's definitely not straight line fast though.

That o-line though.....that made me very excited for the future.

Advertisement
Back