Transfer Portal watch

All the espn reports today are he is returning to Bama next year
Yeah seems odd. Even if he did, doubt he comes here but who knows. I just remember him as a kid where we were consistently in his top 2, but the fact we were the only constant is what threw me off. Like it was us and UGA, then it was us and OSU, he commits to OSU, decommits then it was us and Bama, it just seemed like courtesy to keep the home team in it while he knew he was going OOS.

Advertisement

He was a RB coming out HS at IMG, they moved him to DB because the RB room was overfilled & he only played 1 game at DB because their secondary was overstacked as well.

I do find it interesting that he’s a local GA kid from Warrenton & was essentially sold on early playing time, yet Kirby pretty much gave him the run around & wouldn’t put him on the field.

He would’ve been better off had he signed with Auburn or South Carolina out of HS.

He was a RB coming out HS at IMG, they moved him to DB because the RB room was overfilled & he only played 1 game at DB because their secondary was overstacked as well.

I do find it interesting that he’s a local GA kid from Warrenton & was essentially sold on early playing time, yet Kirby pretty much gave him the run around & wouldn’t put him on the field.

He would’ve been better off had he signed with Auburn or South Carolina out of HS.
Sadly, the same can be said for about 10-20 players between UGA and Alabama alone every year, but these kids don't want the truth.

What the Portal should teach these kids is that they need to really smarten up & start making better decisions about their football future.

Just chasing after whichever big time school is selling you a script full of lies will have you looking stupid & regretting your decision when you’re standing on the sideline in week 10 on the road while yall up by 3 TD’s & you still can’t get on the field...

Idk who advises these kids, but how come no adult around them ever tells them to look at a Depth chart before they decide to commit to a school? Like does anybody do their due diligence at all??

Advertisement
What the Portal should teach these kids is that they need to really smarten up & start making better decisions about their football future.

Just chasing after whichever big time school is selling you a script full of lies will have you looking stupid & regretting your decision when you’re standing on the sideline in week 10 on the road while yall up by 3 TD’s & you still can’t get on the field...

Idk who advises these kids, but how come no adult around them ever tells them to look at a Depth chart before they decide to commit to a school? Like does anybody do their due diligence at all??
Some parents like the recruitment and attention more than the kids do. Most of these parents don’t understand what happens after the kids sign. They just love to brag in the neighborhood about how their kid sign to Top school and will be playing soon. It doesn’t matter that UGA got six *5 RB, their kid is better and coach said he will see the field soon.

I never said he way better than what we have. I’m saying he’s a proven commodity that isn’t a drop off. The kid can do it all. He can get tough yards, carry it 20+ times a game, good route runner, good hands, and can return punts. Just bc he’s not some blow you away, elite talent, doesn’t mean you don’t take him. Nobody in our RB room has played an entire season of college football. IMO to say we shouldn’t take this kid is wishful thinking based on high school tapes of our guys.
Hes not a better runner than Knighton.

Knighton talent wise is likely 2nd to Chaney.

He is a depth piece here not a starter...he is in the portal to go somewhere n start.

He looks good because of a mauling OL THAT oREGON HAS THAT WE LIKELY END UP HAVING IN 2 YEARS.

He has good hands and is a solid back...he also is little, runs straightline, and not explosive. If it was between he and Parrish i likely would take Parrish.

Im neither here nor there on any of them hough as im cool with taking a hs rb or skipping it all with the talent level at rb in the 23 class.

watched it and thought I hope he bring his oline who is just mashing people cuz we need that more than anything.. Rooster running behind that, lol..
I mean its holes so **** big in his "highlight tape" . Like i said i was **** near 3 mins in and the kid hadnt made ANYONE miss yet in it and didnt have to lol.

It would be scary what Knighton would do with that with his burst. This kid isnt even fast.

Advertisement

kid was the goods as a rb. Not sure why the **** he went to uGA but sometime all that front running gets you in the portal

harry potter GIF

harry potter magic GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back