Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Aint no way, lol.

The Arkansas State connection is because of Butch Jones. Jones is now the ASU HC but he was at Bama for a few years, heavily involved with the defensive side of the ball and most of the kids really liked him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I second this wow......wow. 1,200 yards and he's out. Jeez.
With ability to transfer any year and not sit out, kids will move for whatever reason.. Super teams will happen, even NFL doesnt have that type of freedom. No league does..

No one will be able to build depth unless its a freshman

Good kid that had a great year at Oregon. Very hard runner but I would pass. His is a smaller, slower version of Travis Homer. He is not better than Chaney, Rooster or Thad. Also I feel like there are better options in the portal.

Agree with the Homer comparison - thought of him when watching Dye. As far as comparisons to backs in our room - the production is tough to argue with.

Advertisement
Good kid that had a great year at Oregon. Very hard runner but I would pass. His is a smaller, slower version of Travis Homer. He is not better than Chaney, Rooster or Thad. Also I feel like there are better options in the portal.
I agree with this as well.

Agree with the Homer comparison - thought of him when watching Dye. As far as comparisons to backs in our room - the production is tough to argue with.
His production is good but CIS was crying that Cam was taking carries away from the younger RB’s and Cam is better than Dye to me.

His production is good but CIS was crying that Cam was taking carries away from the younger RB’s and Cam is better than Dye to me.
It was more so complaining that coaches did not rotate the backs that we had. Manny and Lashlee would keep the same guy in, run them into the ground even when we struggled. You're not going to win games like that.

Advertisement
Back