Transfer Portal watch

Sewell has Navaughn Donaldson sideline speed
jerry seinfeld lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’re fine with Chaney, Knighton, and Franklin.

Parrish is a good player, but we should use that spot on a position of need.
Cmon bro. You are smarter than this. We absolutely need a RB. That is way too spotty to go into the fall with. We don’t need to reach but we have the space. It’s def a need, not a nice to have. You cannot pencil in Chaney at this point. Knighton shouldn’t get more than 10 to 12 carries in a game. TF is a wild card. Hasn’t he considered hitting the portal? He has more talent than Brown and got passed over. That scares me and somewhat validates what’s been rumored about him. We couldn’t absorb 1 injury if we go into the season like this.

I expect Georgetown OT Mac Hollensteiner to eventually get an offer from us. Picking up a lot of offer and he’s got 2 years of eligibility.

Same with Princeton Pines who’s a FCS OL All American.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I expect Georgetown OT Mac Hollensteiner to eventually get an offer from us. Picking up a lot of offer and he’s got 2 years of eligibility.

Same with Princeton Pines who’s a FCS OL All American.
I know the back story on this kid. Went to Landon, and was a teammate of a kid we interviewed for a summer internship.

Very bright. Really blew up at Georgetown the last year. I'd take him. Solid technician, great character kid.

I know the back story on this kid. Went to Landon, and was a teammate of a kid we interviewed for a summer internship.

Very bright. Really blew up at Georgetown the last year. I'd take him. Solid technician, great character kid.
He’s getting P5 offers. Just got one from Michigan State I believe.

Advertisement
Back