Transfer Portal watch

Key And Peele Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Roberts started this year but got injured in practice and then re-injured against Illinois. He was a good player and a great st’s player.

How does the lowest kid compare to the bowling green kid that just entered the portal? Thanks in advanced

Are you saying we should follow his model and go from MTSU to 10 wins???
I'm saying that the people that are praising the semenhole strategy....today....for year three results should maybe acknowledge that it is possible that we have our own strategy that may yield results as well regardless of the season we had.
Unfortunately I see a lot of people that praise that semenhole strategy that has produced a good season three for them while at the same time insinuate we are doomed , lost and clueless.

Advertisement
I hate FSU but those are 2 completely different teams now.

Yes, and two things can be true at the same time.

First, Norvell can still be a poor recruiter of HS and JuCo talent, as he squanders opportunities to build relationships and set a strong multi-year foundation for his team to succeed.

Second, Norvell can have a sharp eye for Portal talent that allows him to plug his former deficiencies with players who have remaining eligibility for a year or two, though this approach is heavily dependent upon hitting a home run every single year, and it will backfire if other schools get into the Portal game more heavily and/or effectively than F$U has managed to do thus far.

I'm saying that the people that are praising the semenhole strategy....today....for year three results should maybe acknowledge that it is possible that we have our own strategy that may yield results as well regardless of the season we had.
Unfortunately I see a lot of people that praise that semenhole strategy that has produced a good season three for them while at the same time insinuate we are doomed , lost and clueless.

Fair. Current realty: 10 wins. Vs. a doomed, lost and clueless 2022 season. Sad, but true.

You’re asking for hope and trust after the worst season in 40 years that was lead by horrendous coaching…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fair. Current realty: 10 wins. Vs. a doomed, lost and clueless 2022 season. Sad, but true.

You’re asking for hope and trust after the worst season in 40 years that was lead by horrendous coaching…
I'm not asking for anything.
I'm just pointing out that if some of our fans can find hope and trust after a terrible semenhole season that included losing to Jacksonville State and found a way to stick with them to see the fruits this year....maybe they can be as objective with their team (UM) as well.

Cohen is a massive upgrade for the starting unit, but also for the depth. Coach Cristobal clearly has a body type he prefers and this allows there to be depth with those body types and not be forced to rely on the Denis, Seymore, McCoy body types inside. Even Sagopolu is a 6-2 G body type who is square-bodied.

Cohen allows Rivers to compete at RT and not kill depth inside. He’s also a perfect bridge guy to allow youth to grow up this year.

Moving your depth chart from:

LG- Mauioga, Seymore, etc.
RG- Cooper, Kinsler, etc.

To:

LG- Cohen, Mauigoa, Kinsler
RG- Cooper/Mauigoa, Kinsler

Pretty huge difference and allows actual depth to be present.
We need another Guard, Center and Tackle. 2 of the three would be nice.

Advertisement
Back