Transfer Portal watch

Not too upset with the portal work, especially since I do not know for certain whom they're targeting. That said, I would have liked to have gotten the TE from USCe that went chose FSU.
Trust me when I tell you… no you don’t. He’d a major headcase, a tweener with no true position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know there’s kids on teams playing today who are looking around ……
Yeah, I'm hoping we looking too. Seems like a lot of the portal decisions are premeditated when it's above average players. Gotta be ahead of the game as much as we can

Welp, only 4 more games left. Let's hope they prioritize the **** out of it. Not directed towards you but I'm have flashbacks to last year where it seemed we slow played it.
I've said it b4, Mario might be the best recruiter in the country but I have a feeling he's gonna wet the bed in the portal.

Long term the elite recruiting will payoff but if we don't fill our obvious holes with portal guys asap I expect more *** whoppings next season.

Advertisement
When’s our bowl ? Lol
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
Can he multitask?

The portal is a way of life now. You can’t say pick up yo kids and not replace them with someone else’s kids…

And figure out the coaching staff: we lost WR recruits because of Gattis, Hussey because of Taylor, and Cormani less confident with people attacking DVD rumors…There is NO reason for it… None.
I think they're being intentionally selective and some of these guys had predetermined destinations before entering the portal. Mario recently said some good news would be forthcoming on the transfer front, but that doesn't seem to soothe your angst...

don't stay angry, Ibis.

Last edited:
I've said it b4, Mario might be the best recruiter in the country but I have a feeling he's gonna wet the bed in the portal.

Long term the elite recruiting will payoff but if we don't fill our obvious holes with portal guys asap I expect more *** whoppings next season.
After one season in which he didn’t have a good grasp of weaknesses and strengths?

We landed some quality starters and missed on others when we went I think a little too heavy on big game hunting at WR on dudes who never even entered the portal.

Cohen and Mauiga at LB is a very nice start as that’s two plug and play starters. I’m still wanting to see DT and WR let’s see how we finish up…

I haven’t read this thread but I do know that we need a web badly. I never believed in Jake I was on the money that his arm was weak he couldn’t run and doesn’t see the field well and stares at one target. TVD can’t run can make all the throws but he’s inaccurate and if u take away his first read he’s done. We will eventually need a DTQB and they aren’t hard to find.

Next season this is a weak position imo and I hope we add someone. Next class we need a stud and u can find a low rated web each cycle that surprises people. Wasn’t big on Rashada kid is buns sauce. Any qb targets we after?

Advertisement
Back