Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Gators think he is theirs
Yup, we got to figure out this DT thing... Our DT haul is Thomas Gore and Joshua Horton. Unfortunately that's just not enough, I honestly have to clue why it's so difficult to recruit DTs here? I completely get why we have issues with WRs but with DTs it makes literally zero sense outside of Big Joe just being a bad recruiter? If that's the case we need to bring in an assistant DT coach that's a straight dog in recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Receiver wasn't discussed in the initial convo, just defensive transfers, but yeah we need a couple portal WR's. Hopefully the traction we have with Thornton & Dubose brings them to the fold.
Yea, they haven't signed anywhere yet...

Mario wants guys who are about that football life. No tweet-monsters. He has been around rebuilding programs his entire coaching career and he also has Zo's expertise working on evals; just because we aren't hearing a lot of noise doesn't mean they aren't working.

Developing championship depth is a multi-year process and one dude isn't going to make or break our program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yea, they haven't signed anywhere yet...

Mario wants guys who are about that football life. No tweet-monsters. He has been around rebuilding programs his entire coaching career and he also has Zo's expertise working on evals; just because we aren't hearing a lot of noise doesn't mean they aren't working.

Developing championship depth is a multi-year process and one dude isn't going to make or break our program.

Can he multitask?

The portal is a way of life now. You can’t say pick up yo kids and not replace them with someone else’s kids…

And figure out the coaching staff: we lost WR recruits because of Gattis, Hussey because of Taylor, and Cormani less confident with people attacking DVD rumors…There is NO reason for it… None.

Not too upset with the portal work, especially since I do not know for certain whom they're targeting. That said, I would have liked to have gotten the TE from USCe that chose FSU.

Last edited:
Not too upset with the portal work, especially since I do not know for certain whom they're targeting. That said, I would have liked to have gotten the TE from USCe that went chose FSU.
Think the guys so far have been great gets now after the bowls more guys will jump in and hopefully Mario can land 2 WRs a 2DT CB and another LB

Advertisement
Back