Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Would be nice, but he has made his mark up there and Illinois is actually…..good.

If we had something brewing then yeah, it would be something to dig on but since that isn’t really the case at the moment then blah …
We’re turning this thread into a place of positivity and manifestation. Clear your chakras and let’s turn our visions into reality.

(Unrelated note this edible is HITTIN)

Advertisement
Advertisement
This board would have lost its mind if we had taken him out of high school.

You're probably right....not enough stars....Saban not interested in him..the "my coworker who is a [insert fsu or SEC] grad has never heard of him" posts....our coaches on Plan D talent....this is the type of talent that has no business leaving area....Manny was to good local talent what Steak is to Vegan.

That same area has another edge in this class that we are passing on

Unbelievable.
Manny Navarro has article on the The Athletic regarding the Jaco kid.
He was apparently committed to Tulane until a local soFla "scout" contacted Bielema...Bielema said there wasn't much tape on him so he had to rely on opponent tapes but when he watched his highlights he went all-in for him. What's the point of hiring these recruiting office guys if we overlook this type of talent?
Wasn't Khalil Mack from same area as well?
SMH.

Advertisement
Unbelievable.
Manny Navarro has article on the The Athletic regarding the Jaco kid.
He was apparently committed to Tulane until a local soFla "scout" contacted Bielema...Bielema said there wasn't much tape on him so he had to rely on opponent tapes but when he watched his highlights he went all-in for him. What's the point of hiring these recruiting office guys if we overlook this type of talent?
Wasn't Khalil Mack from same area as well?
SMH.
Yea Khalil Mack is from there.

Its South Florida still imo...right pass west palm...Fort Pierce/Vero typically has good talent.

why we freakin out about “missing” this Jacas kid. Our DE haul last cycle was loaded… got Nyjalik and Cyrus then portaled in Mesidor…
Not sure at all really.

In this years class though i would be on Denaud though. Auburn? Before Auburn he looked to be headed to FSU. The big time edges we were in on i dont see us getting.

Advertisement
Not sure at all really.

In this years class though i would be on Denaud though. Auburn? Before Auburn he looked to be headed to FSU. The big time edges we were in on i dont see us getting.
Eh I think with where we at there since we already got Wayne in the boat you can be real picky out of HS knowing that we can go grab a DE out the portal if need be

Some positions you don't ever take for off gas.
We took 7 dlineman last class between HS and portal. 4 of them being D ends.

The 2 DE we took out of high school are both elite recruits. Mesidor is the best player on the team and Agude is a solid starter.

There’s other positions we need to worry about. D line is not and will not be one of them.

We took 7 dlineman last class between HS and portal. 4 of them being D ends.

The 2 DE we took out of high school are both elite recruits. Mesidor is the best player on the team and Agude is a solid starter.

There’s other positions we need to worry about. D line is not and will not be one of them.
Yea this is a terrible idea, but ok.

Advertisement
Back