Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
I’d like a safety. Blades, tae, and JW0 could not be playing S at Miami next year. Blades has been here since golden. Tae isn’t playing much and when he does it doesn’t look great. JW0 is a hybrid athlete with no real position. He has been playing inside the box more and more so I expect that to continue.

If arroyo portals out and then Mallory graduates you got skinner dom Brantley. All those guys only do one thing well. Be it blocking or catching. And Brantley has never played. And then you got three freshman. And one is rumored to maybe be an end.

If you have the chance go and get mason taylor in the portal. Kids good and presumably has the mindset

Advertisement
With the tae smoke and the fact we haven't seen others get much playing time there. That was the reason for my guess.
Yeah he seems to be having a tough go of it with this new staff or system or both. If he bails we have kam James markieth. Blades probably leaves not that he is good anyways. Need help there

Advertisement
If arroyo portals out and then Mallory graduates you got skinner dom Brantley. All those guys only do one thing well. Be it blocking or catching. And Brantley has never played. And then you got three freshman. And one is rumored to maybe be an end.

If you have the chance go and get mason taylor in the portal. Kids good and presumably has the mindset
6 tes is enough on a roster. We barely throw to wrs let alone tes. Dont think te will be a portal need

Yeah he seems to be having a tough go of it with this new staff or system or both. If he bails we have kam James markieth. Blades probably leaves not that he is good anyways. Need help there
Balom as well. The safety room isnt exactly thin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need an elite RB and seasoned offensive tackle...

really, other then QB we're in no position to turn any talented players away.

Last edited:
Add this bad boy to the list…bring him home!

Would be nice, but he has made his mark up there and Illinois is actually…..good.

If we had something brewing then yeah, it would be something to dig on but since that isn’t really the case at the moment then blah …

Advertisement
Back