Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
I don't see a world where a top notch WR transfers into UGA but ok.

I know it sounds weird, just speaking where his relationships were before.

I mean honestly, UGA’s offense may not be high-flying like OSU or USC, but it has been really good. They just don’t have a WR1 type right now and I’d probably take Brock Bowers over a lot of WRs anyway 😂 dude is absurdly good

A lot of people think they’re ground and pound, but in reality their pass offense is top 10 nationally

I know it sounds weird, just speaking where his relationships were before.

I mean honestly, UGA’s offense may not be high-flying like OSU or USC, but it has been really good. They just don’t have a WR1 type right now and I’d probably take Brock Bowers over a lot of WRs anyway 😂 dude is absurdly good

A lot of people think they’re ground and pound, but in reality their pass offense is top 10 nationally
their wrs and passin game has been **** for years. lawrence cager waltzed in there as wr1. He would be a fool to go there.

They are ground and pound and just throw check downs to the rbs.....and the occasional 50/50 9 routes to wrs off play action. Other than that they hit the te Bowers. There offense is basically the sh*t we run

their wrs and passin game has been **** for years. lawrence cager waltzed in there as wr1. He would be a fool to go there.

They are ground and pound and just throw check downs to the rbs.....and the occasional 50/50 9 routes to wrs off play action. Other than that they hit the te Bowers. There offense is basically the sh*t we run

This is the reason TrumpyCane thinks UGA winning a NC was awful for us. Mario can point to UGA offense and say it works to win a NC

Advertisement
Most those UGA players can block they physical asf,we run a jet sweep the minute the ball carrier touches the ball a defender is in the backfield.
Yep. That's what years of good recruiting does. Built UGA a wall up front where now they can run even the crappies scheme and it'll work cuz the rb's have easy holes & qb's have forever to find open receivers.

Advertisement
Jimmy's & Joe's > X's & O's always and forever. King Saban was a 7, 8 win corch per year guy at MSU and only blossomed when he went to LSU with SEC bags and the eventual talent advantage it provided. But here everyone thinks JAGS + an air raid O will somehow get us 10-11 wins with ease. I'm not saying I'm happy with our current product, changes must be made, but no scheme makes mediocre guys into stars.

Jimmy's & Joe's > X's & O's always and forever. King Saban was a 7, 8 win corch per year guy at MSU and only blossomed when he went to LSU with SEC bags and the eventual talent advantage it provided. But here everyone thinks JAGS + an air raid O will somehow get us 10-11 wins with ease. I'm not saying I'm happy with our current product, changes must be made, but no scheme makes mediocre guys into stars.
Changes to the roster help mediocre jags look good, those elites improve others play. Watch the excuses in a few years that the game passed bill belichek by, not realizing Tom Brady has ruined him lol. I didn’t want to be ucf and build a scheme, I wanted dogs and I want to be nfl u again. I want what OSU Bama and UGA have.....I want the legacy what we were built off of. I want HOF type talent str8 showing up and body slamming dudes. It’s common logic that we have had a talent issue for a long time and Mario has even said talent is an issue in the off season. I’m glad he knows the common sense ****, like just put the film on.

I mean for sure being an Air raid with worse players is better than a condensed type of Offense

I thought i saw where the average Stetson Bennett Pass is in the air for like 3.5 yards.

Yeah it works because they have a bunch of monsters who are completely committed to the plan and believe in it.

Advertisement
Lol, just when I thought I was the only one that knew this.

Advertisement
So y’all want a former 5 star that has been passed up at Wisconsin? Pass.

The type of transfers we should be going after are at lower level programs (p5 and g5) guys that are playing great - not guys that haven’t done anything yet… regardless how highly rated they were coming out or whether they are on Bama or something.

Advertisement
Back