Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement

Seven McGee - WR - 2025 Draft Scout/NCAA College Football

https://draftscout.com › dsprofile

Seven McGee ; Number: 7 ; Height: 5-08 ; Weight: 180 ; Position: WR Pos2: RB/KR Class/Draft Year: So/2025 40 Low: 4.30 ...
That doesn’t make it true. The only reference anywhere about 4.3 is from him. He was quoted in articles saying he‘s 4.3 when asked about it, however the tape didnt look 4.3 to me. The spring before his HS junior year he was 4.68 and another time I saw later in HS showed a 4.6 time. He looked quicker than fast in the clips I saw.

Only 2-3 guys per year at the combine are 4.3 or less.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid is impatient.as a recruit he flipped back and forth with UF and FSU.But you cant sign a 5* and barely play him.Dont need to start them right away but they better play 15+ snaps agame or they will hit the portal.

Advertisement
Unbelievable.
Manny Navarro has article on the The Athletic regarding the Jaco kid.
He was apparently committed to Tulane until a local soFla "scout" contacted Bielema...Bielema said there wasn't much tape on him so he had to rely on opponent tapes but when he watched his highlights he went all-in for him. What's the point of hiring these recruiting office guys if we overlook this type of talent?
Wasn't Khalil Mack from same area as well?
SMH.

He flipped from Tulane to Illinois on early signing day

McCall is a possibility.

The thought of a transfer from Forfeit State to here is incredible, but this is the world we now live in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back