Transfer Portal watch

Talent wise he is good enough to play at Miami.

You may be right on his talent level in a vacuum, I don't know. But I was against the take. Watch his HS film. He wasn't a LB, he was a rush end. How many rush ends have we successfully converted into legit high quality LBs in the past 20 years?

Cannot believe our HC, DC and LB recruiting lead Manny Diaz took him and Troutman as our only LBs in that class. What a fing joke.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Seems like this dude would be a legit WR option. Not sure why Kentucky axed him though. This is second one they axed and the first one was because of grades. Sounds like they just dropped this guy for some reason thats not public yet.

How fast is he? Our top priorities are speed and hands, don't really care about route running, yards after contact or even contested balls at this point. I'd take Mike Harley back in a heartbeat if he still had eligibility. And I was not a Harley fan.

Advertisement
How fast is he? Our top priorities are speed and hands, don't really care about route running, yards after contact or even contested balls at this point. I'd take Mike Harley back in a heartbeat if he still had eligibility. And I was not a Harley fan.
I think he was like a 4.7 guy coming out of high school. I would pass. Need that game breaking speed. Only reason to reach for a guy imo.

he so old he knows how to write in cursive

LOL. I grew up in a blue collar community, public high school. When I was in elementary school, some of the female teachers were recommending to the girls to learn shorthand if they wanted to be secretaries. So fing sad in hindsight.

But, yeah, we even had a couple slide rules sitting around and I learned how to use one in 5th grade (forgotten since). Texas Instruments had just started selling STEM calculators for the masses.

Cursive ... I still use that. My kids don't.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I usually don't let internet message boards hurt my feelings, but **** ...
I am almost 70. In some years the elementary school teacher only accepted cursive writing. When she could not understand my cursive, she grugently accepted my printed letters. Also, in high school I also took a typing class on the old fashion electric typewriters. I was the only guy in the class and that was a good investment. Given my success, I also took Typing II.

I mean they were with ladson
The next play he makes will be his first...

There were others who were way more productive they could’ve brought in with him.

Point being, they banked on Ladson hoping he would turn into something he hasn’t been since he’s been out of HS, then after seeing him in Spring camp they came to the conclusion they needed another WR lol.

Advertisement
Back