Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Bro. Medley had an Optimist Team?!?! My granddad worked for FEC and all I remember is the train yard and their BS police force that always tried to catch you speeding...

Yeah, City of Hialeah used to hold annual parade on 49th Street every year right before Optimist season kicked off and, if I recall, we had and Hialeah and Palm Springs teams on parade, perhaps Miami Springs as well...but then a bunch of kids repping Medley showed up as well...lol

My friend, TrumpyCane was also a student athlete in college and knows how it is.

Notice TrumpyCane said “just to play/be eligible

You need a 2.00 to do that
Yea the 2.0 should be easily attainable.

BUttttttt.... you end up with kids like him whom probably all effort is to football, after that chasing skirts and they do stuff like miss alot of classes ..then DROP a class so they wont get an F on their grade and end up a kid with like 9 credit hours attempted or something and are always playing catch up or inelgible due to this.

Pretty much show up to class and put forth effort and you would be ok elgibility wise...this is taking into account some of these kids have legitimate learning disabilities undocumented....that they were allowed to pass thru high school unscathe with

Yeah, City of Hialeah used to hold annual parade on 49th Street every year right before Optimist season kicked off and, if I recall, we had and Hialeah and Palm Springs teams on parade, perhaps Miami Springs as well...but then a bunch of kids repping Medley showed up as well...lol
Didn't know that, all i see in medley now 18 wheelers and dump trucks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Talent wise he is good enough to play at Miami.
He wasn’t seeing the field any time soon. I don’t rule out a guy who’s only in his second year ever being a productive player but he was buried on the depth chart behind a bunch of mediocre players. Another undersized high school defensive end that Manny wanted to make into a linebacker. Might be better utilized by a 3-4 team

Advertisement
Back