Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Gio said on his spaces last night that the Canes are looking at an Oregon Dlineman n a Syracuse LB. He didn't name names but I think he talking about Dorlus and Mikel Jones. If those Domino's fall we can see that defense really turn a corner. Both dudes are STUDS!!!
Isnt there a timeline for Dorlus? He cant wait forever from what Coach Macho said I believe. Maybe I misunderstood him but I seem to remember him saying if Dorlus wants in, he has to jump soon. This isnt going to play out into the Summer with him.

Isnt there a timeline for Dorlus? He cant wait forever from what Coach Macho said I believe. Maybe I misunderstood him but I seem to remember him saying if Dorlus wants in, he has to jump soon. This isnt going to play out into the Summer with him.
Maybe but Gio eluded to both guys being from the Miami area. He was not giving details so idk the particulars.

Advertisement
might be another wave or pick up some of the guys mentioned now, that didn't pull the trigger for early Summer semester I would think.

Gio said on his spaces last night that the Canes are looking at an Oregon Dlineman n a Syracuse LB. He didn't name names but I think he talking about Dorlus and Mikel Jones. If those Domino's fall we can see that defense really turn a corner. Both dudes are STUDS!!!
That‘a exactly who he’s talking about.

What other LB’s did he mention. I know who’s bouncing around, but I’m curious what’s out there. It’s been a busy few weeks for me. I haven’t had time to read or post for the most part. Mikel has been lingering in the Hecht since Mario’s first days on campus. Duce was too fwiw We’ll see if they come down. Another domino has to fall for that to happen. TIFWIW

Advertisement
What other LB’s did he mention. I know who’s bouncing around, but I’m curious what’s out there. It’s been a busy few weeks for me. I haven’t had time to read or post for the most part. Mikel has been lingering in the Hecht since Mario’s first days on campus. Duce was too fwiw We’ll see if they come down. Another domino has to fall for that to happen. TIFWIW
None that I recall. But those dudes are real deal, I hope we get them. Both are NFL caliber.

"Looking at" 2 guys that aren't even in the portal huh? That's interesting lol.
Isn't a shot at you, just find that statement funny that's all. Regardless, hope he is right and hope they actually hit the portal and come to UM.

Isn't a shot at you, just find that statement funny that's all. Regardless, hope he is right and hope they actually hit the portal and come to UM.
Same thing happened with Tyrique.

Advertisement
Yea on its face it sounds like it doesn't make sense but alot of ppl including respected ppl on here have said players and schools work the back channels. They put out feelers to see if there is mutual interest. I don't doubt that UM or any other schools communicate with kids that aren't in the portal.

Advertisement
Another Transfer from MTSU. This one from the Naples area. Started 9 games and 6 games the year before. Named to the C-USA all freshman team.

Advertisement
Back