Transfer Portal watch

This is a big guy who has never hit the college field. He's a Samoan from Utah.
How about that...
Interior Offensive Oregon Lineman Logan Sagapolu. 6-3. 340 lbs plans on enrolling at Miami Wednesday (tomorrow).

Thick lower base and broad shoulders with plenty of strength. Underrated feet and quickness. Moves light on his feet. Does a tremendous job in running game, while showing the feet and anchoring as a pass blocker. Doesn’t have long arms but his feet keep him from being a liability in pass pro. A consistent snapper, both under center and in the shotgun and a pure, natural center. Will serve a church mission right away and return as a 20-year old freshman. Projects as a multi-year Power 5 starter and a third-day NFL draft pick.

Athletic Background
Logan Sagapolu is a 6-3, 340-pound Offensive Guard from West Jordan, UT.

Advertisement
Camar is from the Dallas area in Garland, so going to SMU would be a huge homerun for them.

Their big money boosters have been stepping up their investments in the program recently & Lash is about to reap the benefits during his tenure there.

I’m really happy for Lashlee, I keep telling yall he’s gonna kill sh*t at SMU.
SMU will have to be my G5 team to watch next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Camar is from the Dallas area in Garland, so going to SMU would be a huge homerun for them.

Their big money boosters have been stepping up their investments in the program recently & Lash is about to reap the benefits during his tenure there.

I’m really happy for Lashlee, I keep telling yall he’s gonna kill sh*t at SMU.
Will be a team I pay attention to moving forward.

I used to work with two brothers… both named Jose.
1643229670642.png

Advertisement
Back