Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Shame on all of you for missing this guy

Guard from MTSU. Started 12 games last year. 3 more years of eligibility.
He's interested in a Miami offer. This is my classmate and sister's bf son. Oklahoma St just offered. South Carolina and Auburn are sniffing around too. He's listed at 6'4 but he's a legit 6'5-6'6. Him and my son who is 16 look eye to eye. Has 3 years of eligibility left as well

He's interested in a Miami offer. This is my classmate and sister's bf son. Oklahoma St just offered. South Carolina and Auburn are sniffing around too. He's listed at 6'4 but he's a legit 6'5-6'6. Him and my son who is 16 look eye to eye. Has 3 years of eligibility left as well
What do you mean classmate and sisters boyfriend, like he has two chicks or your sister is your classmate?

What do you mean classmate and sisters boyfriend, like he has two chicks or your sister is your classmate?
If I had a funny side I'd laugh but I don't. What I meant is his mom is my classmate and also my sister's best friend. His father is also my classmate but I'm closer with his mom's side. He's like family really smart kid with no issues.

Advertisement
Bro your son is 16 and is 6’5- 6’6?!!!!!
Got ****!!!!! He playing sports?!! He better be!!!

If I had a funny side I'd laugh but I don't. What I meant is his mom is my classmate and also my sister's best friend. His father is also my classmate but I'm closer with his mom's side. He's like family really smart kid with no issues.
Also we had a academic
Bro your son is 16 and is 6’5- 6’6?!!!!!
Got ****!!!!! He playing sports?!! He better be!!!
Yeah he's a big boy. His mom is 6'2. And yeah he plays DE/TE in football and basketball. He just started wrestling this year to help with learning leverage in the trenches. He's only 205 now but the goal is 225 before the season starts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good Move by Dart. Lane is going to give some of these SEC DC’s problems.
He has done a great job maneuvering in the portal. Good for him, because he was staring down the barrel of a **** season next year coming of a meh recruiting haul. This gives him a fighters chance.

Something that the portal will get rid of is the Braxton berrios player. A guy who is here 3 years and hasn’t quite broken out yet. And then year four breaks out and sneaks into the league. A guy like that these days transfers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back