Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
I'll do you one better, my name is Stephen, and I have two cousins (brothers) name Steven and Stephon.

Do they look like this?

1643148761187.png

Advertisement
That Wisconsin is traditionally a run first team. My initial post said unless they make a big philosophy change, top QBs going there doesn’t make much sense. Why go waste away on a team that doesn’t through when you can go to almost any team in the country?

Advertisement
That Wisconsin is traditionally a run first team. My initial post said unless they make a big philosophy change, top QBs going there doesn’t make much sense. Why go waste away on a team that doesn’t through when you can go to almost any team in the country?
I don’t even think he goes there. Mertz is a 5 star. But letting the OLine coach go was telling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the one who didn’t play. 19 commit but went on religious mission didn’t enroll until ‘20. Took a redshirt in Covid short year then was getting starter reps in camp but got hurt didn’t see the field basically a true senior with the eligibility of a freshman lol

Also has anyone noticed how coaches mainly followed Mario and a bunch of recruits did as well (same with Lincoln Riley **** even Napier is bringing half of the rajun cajuns )

Has manny brought ANYONE with him? A coach? An analyst? A player??
More guys followed Banda

Wiltfong posted story he may headed to SMU very soon.

Rhett cookin out there
Camar is from the Dallas area in Garland, so going to SMU would be a huge homerun for them.

Their big money boosters have been stepping up their investments in the program recently & Lash is about to reap the benefits during his tenure there.

I’m really happy for Lashlee, I keep telling yall he’s gonna kill sh*t at SMU.

Advertisement
Back