Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement

Dont know if posted but Brini to arkansas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hasnt even gotten started yet if things stay like this.. Wait til these kids that transferred 4 high schools hit college, lol.. They can get a bag every year at a new school.. no sitting out.. its basically one year contracts

They only get one "free" transfer without having to sit out. They wanna bounce again, they're fvcked because they're competing with all the portal kids that DON'T have to sit a year.

I think it's pretty simple. Mario prefers to build his roster with high school talent and is betting on himself to land some blue chippers that we haven't been able to land in the past. He doesn't want to fill up valuable spots with transfers until after he loads up as much as possible with high school talent. If that is his strategy, which I think it is, I can't disagree with him. That's the long-term best way to build a roster and develop a winning program. He doesn't want to sacrifice the long-term for a quick fix.

Advertisement
I think it's pretty simple. Mario prefers to build his roster with high school talent and is betting on himself to land some blue chippers that we haven't been able to land in the past. He doesn't want to fill up valuable spots with transfers until after he loads up as much as possible with high school talent. If that is his strategy, which I think it is, I can't disagree with him. That's the long-term best way to build a roster and develop a winning program. He doesn't want to sacrifice the long-term for a quick fix.
You can easily do both so i disagree with this line of thinking.

Advertisement
Ok I like who we’ve gotten but we need more action here at MLB and CB. No reason that we can’t be doing what USC is right now

Advertisement
Back