Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Keidron Smith, CB from Ole Miss, entered the portal. Formerly of Oxbridge Academy back in the day

We should be all over him. Should have been a cane to start with
@gogeta4 pointed it out a couple of days ago. Great prospect, like his potential alot more than DJ James. He's long and a really good tackler.

Advertisement

I didn't see this posted anywhere. Another, less reliable, 'Cane site seems to think this kid is coming.

It Cant Be Harry Potter GIF by Sky

Advertisement
Keidron Smith, CB from Ole Miss, entered the portal. Formerly of Oxbridge Academy back in the day

We should be all over him. Should have been a cane to start with
Did we even try to recruit him? For the life of me I don’t even remember this kid

Advertisement
Yesssss the Samoan wave is growing.

Also for those asking if he is good, just keep in mind, I believe Dennis Something (a local 4 star OL) also hit the portal from Oregon and Mario didn't even sniff him.

With 4 to play 4, you almost have to treat him like a super-2022 kid. 1 less interior lineman needed in the class. I believe he's 20 or maybe even 21 (2019 HS grad then took a year off for a Mormon mission). He'll be up there with Jarrid Williams and Tyler McMeans as one of the oldest active Hurricanes by the time he graduates.

Advertisement
Yep.. believe geta and I were the ones pushing him on here when he was being recruited and we knew we were being played by Jobe.

Is he in play or is this just CIS gossip? I remember those discussions. 100% agreed with you two then, and 100% agree with going after him hard now.

Is he in play or is this just CIS gossip? I remember those discussions. 100% agreed with you two then, and 100% agree with going after him hard now.
We’re not that active in the portal but if they wanted DJ James they’ll want Smith.

South Florida kid so it makes sense.. but his position coach is also leaving so it’ll be interesting to see where he ends up and if smith follows him.

Gossip for now as far as I know but I totally expect us to factor in

We’re not that active in the portal but if they wanted DJ James they’ll want Smith.

South Florida kid so it makes sense.. but his position coach is also leaving so it’ll be interesting to see where he ends up and if smith follows him.

Gossip for now as far as I know but I totally expect us to factor in
Agree

Advertisement
Back