Transfer Antonio Moultrie commits to the U

Advertisement
Stats
STATS

TOTSOLOASTSACKFFFRYDSINTYDSAVGTDLNGPDSTFSTFYDSKB

Advertisement
DC has to be coming soon - he had other options and wanted to know how he was going to be utilized. I know it's been said but just further proves that we're going to be a 4 man front. He wasn't going to play edge again because it's not his best position and he's too small (at his best weight) for 3 down DE.

Good player

DC has to be coming soon - he had other options and wanted to know how he was going to be utilized. I know it's been said but just further proves that we're going to be a 4 man front. He wasn't going to play edge again because it's not his best position and he's too small (at his best weight) for 3 down DE.

Good player
🤔 🤔 belk !?!?! 🧐

Good player
Not challenging you, but curious: what other programs wanted him?

Advertisement
So who gets 44, Moultrie or Pyburn?

I think Pyburns gonna choose Auburn. He took a whole-weekend OV to them, then a one day unofficial here, then the whole next weekend he took his family to Auburn on an unofficial. I know this is just speculation based off of that. But those actions are sure as **** not a positive for us.

Good player

So what's his best position? Where can we use him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So this kid chose us, or had chosen us and was recently green-lighted? If the latter, staff found out someone else ain't comin'.

Advertisement
Back