Trajan Bandy

Advertisement
best/biggest compliment I can give any player is that they could've played on the Miami teams of the 80's and early 90's

And Bandy absolutely would've fit right in with those squads

To think we almost just let him go to OU without even trying to lure him. Ain't the size of the dog kind of thing. Any true coach should know a football player when they see one. Period. ***** parameters. I remember people complaining about Reggie Wayne running 4.7 40 back on the og board. Butch knew football players.

Elite since the day he stepped on the field here. .All he does is make plays. Forget the passion for a second, and just look at the actual plays.. he's done nothing but be a factor since day one. Add in the passion, and it's impossible not to love this kid.

Advertisement
No, Jaquan Johnson or Micheal Jackson take that 4 me...did you that deflection MJ had last night??🤤🤤..with that said Muddy got that south Florida dog in him. Reminds me of pac man on D

Jackson is only behind Pinckney as the most overrated defender, IMO

Both are disappointing

I'll just call it like I see it, we have a bunch of dogs and if Perry keeps progressing the ACC Championship will be a lot different from last year. Bandy is top 5 for sure.

Maybe that Sean Taylor practice visor gives off superhuman powers

Advertisement
Is it me, or does it feel like he's the 2nd best player on our defense after Gerald Willis? He made two plays on one drive where I couldnt believe how physical he was. He hits like a linebacker and has the quickness of a rabbitt..Can't believe Golden didn't offer this beast.

No that would be Garvin. But Bandy is amazing.

I was wrong on him big time coming out of HS. Don’t mind eating crow. Thought Shawn Davis and Marco Wilson were the 2 we should have had over him out of South Fla. Bandy is proving he is the top dog out of that heralded CB class that included CJ Henderson.

Advertisement
Is it me, or does it feel like he's the 2nd best player on our defense after Gerald Willis? He made two plays on one drive where I couldnt believe how physical he was. He hits like a linebacker and has the quickness of a rabbitt..Can't believe Golden didn't offer this beast.

I just love his attitude in his game , plays with intimidation he plants that BOLO seed in others mind that impact is always close beware.

He’s an NFL secret

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back