Trajan Bandy

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
Is it me, or does it feel like he's the 2nd best player on our defense after Gerald Willis? He made two plays on one drive where I couldnt believe how physical he was. He hits like a linebacker and has the quickness of a rabbitt..Can't believe Golden didn't offer this beast.

Advertisement
No, Jaquan Johnson or Micheal Jackson take that 4 me...did you that deflection MJ had last night??🤤🤤..with that said Muddy got that south Florida dog in him. Reminds me of pac man on D

WR are afraid of him.

I would be sick to my stomach if he was playing for someone else because of Fat Al.

Is it me, or does it feel like he's the 2nd best player on our defense after Gerald Willis? He made two plays on one drive where I couldnt believe how physical he was. He hits like a linebacker and has the quickness of a rabbitt..Can't believe Golden didn't offer this beast.

Yes you can.

Advertisement
He is special and will be the leader on that side of the ball next year. We need about 8 more of him.

Advertisement

Can't wait to he puts a Muddy Badgin' on your Noles. Don't come around here acting like we have a seat for you on the bus.

I wouldn’t say 2nd best player on D. Definitely one of the best though. Him and Jackson are one of the most physical cb duos in the country they both are great physical open field tacklers. Bandy has an edge about him like the Honey Badger.

Golden liked to use DE's to cover slot receivers. Why recruit extra corners when you can do it with a DE, esp one with two knee surgeries.

Advertisement
I don't think he tackled like that last year. He's playing with more confidence.

Advertisement
beast!! miami guy and he is a sophomore.. just reminding everyone.. Willis is top dog but 5th year senior

Yes you can.
No he can’t. He was too busy beating off using the butter dripping from Jameis’s stolen crab legs from 2010 - 2015. He was really here for comic relief.

#BlackVern=NoleVern

#GusmadetheRavensthough

Garvin?

Advertisement
Back