Trajan Bandy

To think we almost just let him go to OU without even trying to lure him. Ain't the size of the dog kind of thing. Any true coach should know a football player when they see one. Period. ***** parameters. I remember people complaining about Reggie Wayne running 4.7 40 back on the og board. Butch knew football players.
I remind OU fans all the time. He would shine in the small 12.

Attachments

• Bandy U.JPG
    Bandy U.JPG
    209.7 KB · Views: 15
Advertisement
Nobody realizes Mike Jack on D bc he's a lock down. The only times u do realize Mike Jack on D is when someone finally makes a catch.

Advertisement
Mike Jack is one of the top cbs in cfb... anybody that says other wise doesn’t know football

Advertisement
Shannon would not have offered him either. Remember the 6 feet CB rule? I turned on Shannon for that inexcusable nonsense alone.

13:00 left in the 4th quarter. Dude absolutely balled out. Proud of him and would have a guy like that on my team any day. Go Canes.

Advertisement
Is it me, or does it feel like he's the 2nd best player on our defense after Gerald Willis? He made two plays on one drive where I couldnt believe how physical he was. He hits like a linebacker and has the quickness of a rabbitt..Can't believe Golden didn't offer this beast.
No discussion Willis is #1

I like Bandy #2 also though there is an argument there.

That was the hardest hitting game from us in a very long time

??? I guess you forgot the Notre Dumb game last season...their top supposedly superstar RB took himself out of the game and was on the stationary bike all game long.
Canes put it on them fools hard. I was there...it was epic

5 Most Impressive defensive Players so far thus year

1. Gerald Willis
2. Trajan Bandy
3. Jaquan Johnson
4. John Garvin
5. Shaq Quarterman

5 Defensive players we need to improve

1. Robert Knowles
2. Demetrius Jackson
3. Mike Pickney
4. Randy Bethel