Trajan Bandy

proxy.php

:q3XKXeX:

Advertisement
Ill feel good about his recruitment when he commits. Lol. Everybody knew he wasn't going to OU. But he hasn't pulled the trigger for us either

Advertisement
I think we land bandy and lose Henderson something is up with that kid I don't have a good feeling about him at all.

Advertisement
Would be really dumb for any kid to go play for muschamp. He's shown at Florida that he can't be a successful head coach.

understand, however T Rob seems get some good kids to commit . Didnt he take one from us last year ?

Tim Irvin whose gone from Auburn already

Does that even count as a take from us, tho? Same thing with Quincy.

He's a fantastic recruiter and I'd love to have him (even though he has no love for The U. At. All), but his effectiveness down here maybe has been kinda overstated. His one true head-to-head battle with Golden, was one he lost (Tracy Howard). I remember he had Dalvin Cook and Ermon Lane committed at one point, and we all know how that end up (I wonder if those FSU boosters want a refund on Lane).

It was just a couple of days ago CMR said we had 3-4 silent commitments and we all said bandy was one of them. Now some of y'all are fearful because of 2 crystal balls from people making non educated guesses

Advertisement
It was just a couple of days ago CMR said we had 3-4 silent commitments and we all said bandy was one of them. Now some of y'all are fearful because of 2 crystal balls from people making non educated guesses

Richt said the Silents were at paradise camp. Bandy wasn't there.

Bandy needs to hop on in this class and help us finish with a bang.

Need him recruiting other players like Deejay and DJ.

Advertisement

Well....not educated, educated by way of recruiting hi$tory, whatever....

UM

Jaquan Johnson had us all shook, thinking he was going to UiF because he was dragging out his commitment. And then he committed in mid-August.

Everyone needs to man the **** up.

Henderson and Bandy's coach said they were bummed out the entire weekend that they couldn't be back home at Paradise. I think we're good with both as long as we perform on the field the way we expect.

Advertisement
Back