Trajan Bandy

Advertisement
All he has to do is look at purifoy and I think roberson..two projected top 2 round picks went undrafted...coached by TRob

It was just a couple of days ago CMR said we had 3-4 silent commitments and we all said bandy was one of them. Now some of y'all are fearful because of 2 crystal balls from people making non educated guesses

Richt said the Silents were at paradise camp. Bandy wasn't there.
His parents were

Not only that but Richt is not going to be that specific.We have 3 or 4 commits but 1 or 2 were not in attendance for camp.

Two Crystal ball picks to South Carolina after his weekend trip

PREDICTION
"A prediction (Latin præ-, "before," and dicere, "to say"), or forecast, is a statement about an uncertain event. It is often, but not always, based upon experience or knowledge."

Advertisement
After Henderson visited the Gators and talked to the track coaches that is when he indicated that he might flip to the Gators. You never know I think we might lose him.

After Henderson visited the Gators and talked to the track coaches that is when he indicated that he might flip to the Gators. You never know I think we might lose him.

lol @ two posts and both the same thing within 20 minutes.

Advertisement
There's a better chance of [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] growing two eye brows than Bandy picking South Carolina. I'll tattoo DBC's face on my *** if this kid isn't a Cane.
The pre or post-eaten by a bear version???

Gaytor fans are eerily similar to the Knoxville, Tennessee mountain trolls we had the pleasure of visiting our board during the last two weeks of recruiting for the class of 2016. Not very bright and clearly identifiable as not one of us.

Advertisement
Remember when Sam Bruce was going to go to South Carolina b/c of T-Rob?

Lol we're not losing Bandy, nor any other S Fl recruit Richt wants, to that pants-****ting coach

I do hope we will keep him and I want him to play on the offensive side of the field as a running back with that kind of speed that's the best spot for him.

Advertisement
warrior808 don't call me a troll I am a cane fan and I can write what ever I want on this board in fact I've been a cane fan b4 u where born.

warrior808 don't call me a troll I am a cane fan and I can write what ever I want on this board in fact I've been a cane fan b4 u where born.

Ohh ****! Burnnnn, you ******* got em mother ******. image.jpg

Advertisement
Back