Trajan Bandy

Advertisement
Them slurping off T-Rob more than anything else. Some ppl think every recruit he meets is gonna automatically commit to him. It's kinda ridiculous (and I say that fully acknowledging that he is an elite recruiter).

There's a better chance of [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] growing two eye brows than Bandy picking South Carolina. I'll tattoo DBC's face on my *** if this kid isn't a Cane.

Advertisement
Them slurping off T-Rob more than anything else. Some ppl think every recruit he meets is gonna automatically commit to him. It's kinda ridiculous (and I say that fully acknowledging that he is an elite recruiter).

We should of hired t rob we fcked up. I Worry about bandy and herserson both . The longer bandy takes to commit the more I worry about Henderson leaving also

proxy.php

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Would be really dumb for any kid to go play for muschamp. He's shown at Florida that he can't be a successful head coach.

Would be really dumb for any kid to go play for muschamp. He's shown at Florida that he can't be a successful head coach.

understand, however T Rob seems get some good kids to commit . Didnt he take one from us last year ?

Advertisement
Back