Trajan Bandy gets his offer

Advertisement
We have time to recruit him and for him to get over the "pride" thing. Nothing a face to face with richt and Diaz can't overcome.

Kid should've been offered 4 months ago, hopefully the staff learns from this mistake.

What mistake? Taking their time and seeing a kid live before offering them? Offering in the spring before their senior year?

We got into a lot of trouble when Coker recruited off of the websites lists instead of doing their own evals. This idea that we hurt our chances for waiting to offer a kid after seeing them play is absurd.
lol we replied to his post at same time

Kid should've been offered 4 months ago, hopefully the staff learns from this mistake.

What mistake? Taking their time and seeing a kid live before offering them? Offering in the spring before their senior year?

We got into a lot of trouble when Coker recruited off of the websites lists instead of doing their own evals. This idea that we hurt our chances for waiting to offer a kid after seeing them play is absurd.
lol we replied to his post at same time
and said what mistake? lmao

So did Calvin and Shawn Burgess-Becker

They also may have been bought and paid for.

They weren't...well at least I know shawn wasn't. Y'all forget I'm friends with both of them
Ya I dont see him sticking to Oklahoma. Like wtf is there to do there? Besides banging farm girls

Well they were just in the playoffs......
Did they win it all?

Advertisement
Who does OU have locally? We'll have all the south Florida guys pressuring him to stay home.

Glad the staff didnt fall for the local hype and offered Bandy from an in-person evaluation. If you couple him with a combination of Henderson/Brini or Henderson/Wilson or **** all 3..then this is a major major pickup. A lockdown nickel guy and 2-3 guys who can lockdown the perimeter.

(Ive seen this SDavis game before and I think he is all but gone. I look at Davis like most look at MWilson..if Davis was going to be a Cane, he would have pulled the trigger already... Same way I feel about MWilson and the Gators which is why I think we have a very good shot at him.)

Now that hes gotten his offer and the posters on here who have been begging for him to be apart of this class finally get their wish...lets see if he commits..

Lol "fall for the local hype"

The local hype was right it usually is

Advertisement
I don't really care how these kids "project" in the nfl or whether or not they are prototypical nfl corners. If he can play and lock down guys in college that's all I care about.

Advertisement
Glad the staff didnt fall for the local hype and offered Bandy from an in-person evaluation. If you couple him with a combination of Henderson/Brini or Henderson/Wilson or **** all 3..then this is a major major pickup. A lockdown nickel guy and 2-3 guys who can lockdown the perimeter.

(Ive seen this SDavis game before and I think he is all but gone. I look at Davis like most look at MWilson..if Davis was going to be a Cane, he would have pulled the trigger already... Same way I feel about MWilson and the Gators which is why I think we have a very good shot at him.)

Now that hes gotten his offer and the posters on here who have been begging for him to be apart of this class finally get their wish...lets see if he commits..

The local hype was right it usually is

Yup but not according to some here

They also may have been bought and paid for.

They weren't...well at least I know shawn wasn't. Y'all forget I'm friends with both of them
Ya I dont see him sticking to Oklahoma. Like wtf is there to do there? Besides banging farm girls

Well they were just in the playoffs......
Did they win it all?

They were still there thats better than some......

Advertisement

Are we really going to drum this up again? Pete (whom you said is one of the only real insiders here) said that the staff had never seen him in person and didnt want to go off Hudl tapes, youtube highlights, and recommendations from you and others on this board...They did their due diligence and went out to a game, saw him in person, and saw that he fit what they want to do on defense..

Isnt that what you want in a staff?

Im not knocking that, im knocking that you are hinting that he was just hype like you were doing earlier thats what im loling

What was dohertys comment about

Seriously? Look at the tweet from Chris right above that.

and it still doesnt make sense. why'd he just copy it and put 5 _'s in place of bandy?

Because of NCAA rules prohibiting staff mentioning prospects by name.

This.

Listening to Richt and Alf interviews they always made sure not to name recruits , unless they were signed.

It's a violation to mention them by name

Advertisement
Back