Trajan Bandy gets his offer

Advertisement
Trajan Bandy should wait until the opening then flip to Miami on National TV. That would be a huge coup for UM and Mark Richt.

Go Canes

It would be better for us to have flip soon so he can help recruit other players.

The opening is July 5th-6th. He can recruit kids while he is there and flip. There are several kids at the opening that Miami is recruiting, including several linemen that would be ideal to land.

Go Canes

If Roberts did end up there it's only because he didn't get in to Miami originally....

Willie Roberts from Southridge back in the early 2000's is another one.

On top of Roberts not getting into Miami, some dude listed Stockar McDougle and Torrance Marshall. Both of those guys were JUCO guys, so they didn't go to OU straight from HS in South Florida.

In fact, I'm pretty sure McDougle went to JUCO in Texas, which is close to OU. Marshall wanted to go to UM but couldn't get in. So he wound up at Kemper Academy then found his way to OU.

Yep. And Torrance's brother, Shevin, was a pretty good LB for us during the Butch years until he had the neck injury....

If Roberts did end up there it's only because he didn't get in to Miami originally....

Willie Roberts from Southridge back in the early 2000's is another one.

On top of Roberts not getting into Miami, some dude listed Stockar McDougle and Torrance Marshall. Both of those guys were JUCO guys, so they didn't go to OU straight from HS in South Florida.

In fact, I'm pretty sure McDougle went to JUCO in Texas, which is close to OU. Marshall wanted to go to UM but couldn't get in. So he wound up at Kemper Academy then found his way to OU.

Advertisement
I don't get the skepticism of Bandy when Malek Young was such a priority last cycle. Maybe it was lack of options last cycle and more ideal options this cycle. I don't the understand the significance of one inch when the kid looks legit, but I don't get paid millions to figure it out.

I don't get the skepticism of Bandy when Malek Young was such a priority last cycle. Maybe it was lack of options last cycle and more ideal options this cycle. I don't the understand the significance of one inch when the kid looks legit, but I don't get paid millions to figure it out.

I think it's that they just took two sub 5'10 DBs last year in Young and Wright, so they were a bit leery of adding another.

And Bandy is a bit shorter than those two guys.

However, it seems that the staff finally realized he's so good that it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
For the people who don't follow the ins and outs of Columbus high school football. What top receivers has Bandy shutdown during his high school career?

The coaches have Biased opinions too. Rumph is not small. Plenty of tall kids out there. People want the prototype. Hard to see past that the when production is clearly there. Got to take this kid along with Brini and Henderson who is a project. Then go hard after Wilson and 3 five Star OOS kids and hope to land 1. Get 4 corners in her so you can be choosy next year. All those big names are not coming. A couple might. Get 4 this year to be productive.

Advertisement
WTF? Ok I officially am staying out of any thread concerning Bandy's recruitment. Too much misinformation going on. If he comes, great. If he doesn't, oh well.

WTF? Ok I officially am staying out of any thread concerning Bandy's recruitment. Too much misinformation going on. If he comes, great. If he doesn't, oh well.

Crootin aint for da weak

Advertisement

Welcome to recruiting, nothing is for sure until ink hits paper and even then it aint sometimes

Bartow & Tyler Donohue has him flipping to us, Bartow also has Shawn Davis going to UF

Advertisement
Talked to my cousin today who's close to Bandy, Miami has been pressing hard the past week

Advertisement
Back