Trajan Bandy gets his offer

Btw sorry to break your hearts guys but this is what he told 247:

I was just chilling and it was just another offer for me," Bandy said. "It's an offer that I wanted. A lot of schools that came by always asked how does this guy have so many offers and is an Oklahoma commit but somehow doesn't have a Miami offer."

Advertisement
I dont know Zbrod95. ...he sure is liking alot of tweets from miami fans/ players etc. Which dont mean anything but imo i like our chances to flip him and keep him home.

I was just chilling and it was just another offer for me," Bandy said. "It's an offer that I wanted. A lot of schools that came by always asked how does this guy have so many offers and is an Oklahoma commit but somehow doesn't have a Miami offer."

It's an offer that I wanted is what's important to me. Kids forget about all that. Plus Oklahoma is far far away. NSD he'll most likely be a Cane .

It's an offer that I wanted is what's important to me. Kids forget about all that. Plus Oklahoma is far far away. NSD he'll most likely be a Cane .

he literally said it was just another offer for me...

I'm sure he did and that is exactly the way I would expect him to play it. The truth is he wanted a Miami offer real bad and it hurt his pride not having one but Bandy would never come out and say that. Now it's his turn to make us wait it out. Give the kid some time. He will eventually come around because UM is where he wants to be.

Advertisement
Cmon zbrod, don't take it so literally. I understand you're a relative newbie and your thing is collecting info from all the sites and posting it here, but you obviously lack recruiting experience.

Cmon zbrod, don't take it so literally. I understand you're a relative newbie and your thing is collecting info from all the sites and posting it here, but you obviously lack recruiting experience.

I'm not a relative newbie, I've been following recruiting since I was 13 AND I was recruited myself, I've played the game...Funny how almost everything I've said involving recruits have come true though. I have a cousin that goes to Columbus and knows him, let's just say I'm not surprised

Last edited:
Ok, so anyone that has watched him play give us a breakdown. Strengths, weaknesses, and maybe who he plays like? Thanks. Immediately with his stature and playmaking, I am sure many will compare him to Mathieu.

Advertisement
Got recruited at what sport?
I'm not saying he's coming here, but, it's more than just another offer, despite what he's saying.

Got recruited at what sport?
I'm not saying he's coming here, but, it's more than just another offer, despite what he's saying.
In baseball and football...you're not gonna find me anywhere I wasn't a D1 guy for football

YUNG TUT ‏@_CedTooLive 12h12 hours ago
YUNG TUT Retweeted Alpha Dog
Trust me everyone he WILL be a CANE❗❗❗

Redwine ‏@_23NeverLeft 12h12 hours ago South Miami, FL
Redwine Retweeted Alpha Dog
You Know What To Do

--Ced Wright and Redwine in reference to Bandy's offer

Advertisement
Kid may not have gotten the offer as early as he'd like but at least it wasn't on signing day. Hope he flips from OU.

he said its a offer that I wanted

then he literally said its an offer that i wanted...

you're great at compiling information & quotes. and no doubt you have a better feel for this than most. but if you ONLY focus on public quotes from the recruits themselves, you'll end up with contradictions galore by signing day.

Advertisement

So did Calvin and Shawn Burgess-Becker

YUNG TUT ‏@_CedTooLive 12h12 hours ago
YUNG TUT Retweeted Alpha Dog
Trust me everyone he WILL be a CANE❗❗❗

Redwine ‏@_23NeverLeft 12h12 hours ago South Miami, FL
Redwine Retweeted Alpha Dog
You Know What To Do ��

--Ced Wright and Redwine in reference to Bandy's offer

Its an offer he wanted than to many kids in his ear off his team. Yeah my guess he will flip

Perfect CB Class..

Henderson
Brini
Davis
Bandy
Wilson

I know we REALLY need CBs, but you really think we'd take 5? I'm thinking they'll take 3, possibly 4 if an exceptional guy wants in.

It's too bad none of these guys can't show join us this Fall.

IMO this 2017 class is going to be very big, especially at DB. The staff will cut ties with guys like Mayes, Jackson, Henley if they don't prove to be Miami talent and we need the room

I'd be shocked if we take more than 3-4 CB, 18 class is loaded[/QUOTE

You can't recruit like that though. You fill voids on the roster ASAP because that 2018 class is a long ways away and can not help you on the field in 2017.

So did Calvin and Shawn Burgess-Becker

They also may have been bought and paid for.

Advertisement
Back